Managing Projects & Collaborating with Team at Work
If you wanna work with an international team made of experts, interns, dog lovers, and video game heroes, who are building a global product then keep reading.
We are looking for a Social Media Manager who will manage all our social media channels, promote & create content and be active on different forums and communities.
What is in for your?
As our Social Media Manager, you will work side by side with our creative team on the next generation of the productivity software. You will get an insight into how the SaaS industry and startups function and get a say in the creative decisions during your time with us.
You will also meet people with a positive vibe and witness the launching of productivity software, which will be a game-changer on the market. You will find friends and take with you an experience that will rock your resume.
What you’ll be doing:
- Develop and create engaging content
- Promote our content on different channels
- Develop strategies to increase engagement across all channels
- Be very active on different forums & communities (FB, Quora, Reddit, Instagram, Linkedin, TikTok)
- Make sure that all press releases (and other communication with media) are well written and accurately convey our offer and brand persona.
- Design content in Photoshop or any other tool in order to promote it on channels
What ‘Skills’ do you need:
- Positive, responsible and proactive
- Knowledge of Photoshop, Canva or any other tool to create graphical content
- Content calendar management
- You have previous knowledge within communication / marketing
- It is crucial that you are fluent in both written and spoken English as all our communication depends on it. Preferably, you are a native Swedish speaker as well, but this is not an absolute requirement.
Are you the star we are looking for? We can promise you will have a lot of fun with our great team on your internship and you will learn tons! So apply today!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org