IQM Quantum Computers
We build quantum computers
IQM is the European leader in superconducting quantum computers, established in Espoo, Finland. In two years, we have grown to 160+ employees and have established subsidiaries in Germany, Spain, and France. We build quantum computers for research laboratories and supercomputing centers. For industrial customers, we deliver quantum advantage through our unique application-specific co-design approach.
We build world-leading quantum computers for the well-being of humankind now and for the future.
We are now looking for a Senior QA Engineer to strengthen our software team! In this role, you will lead the planning and executing of tests on multiple levels. You will be responsible for manual as well as automated testing and support the development team on best practices for testing.
What will I be doing?
- Help development teams with automated and manual testing
- Plan, create, perform, and tun tests
- Unit tests, functional tests, integration tests, system tests, end-to-end tests
- Lead the design and implementation of testing at IQM
- Guide our teams on better testing practices and standards
- Create testing and reporting standards with team leads
- Gather and shares statistics, reports, and/or knowledge on the tests that have been performed
- Assist in working towards continuous integration by collaborating with development and support teams
- You understand the holistics involved in modern QA and can guide development teams on the journey to being quality-focused whilst having respect for the autonomous culture
- You have experience with test automation frameworks and contributing to the design and implementation of GUI and non-GUI interfaces
- You are experienced in working with all members of a cross-functional team.
- You have extensive experience in mentoring and/or coaching teams, test planning, and creating test automation processes
- You’ll need to have extensive experience in planning and building test processes around API testing with Python and/or Scala. Tools wise we’d hope you are comfortable with e.g. Jira, Git, CI (Github actions), and Docker
Our tech stack: The majority of the existing code is in Python (e.g. FastAPI, QCodes drivers) and we have some Scala as well. There’s also GraphQL as well as traditional HTTP JSON interfaces, PostgreSQL database, Ansible for infrastructure-as-code, Gitlab CI/CD. Zurich Instruments’ LabOne data server and web server.
What can I expect from IQM?
- A great opportunity to perform world-class R&D and implement cutting edge technology
- Sufficient financial backing for ambitious projects
- An opportunity to work with a passionate and diverse team on an important mission
- A unique opportunity to make a real impact on the future of quantum
- Growth and progress in a creative and open start-up environment
We’ll proceed with the interviews immediately, so please submit your application soon.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org