Tricent is a fast-growing scale-up that provides a tool to ensure compliance and insight in the files your users share, both inside and outside your organization. We provide our SaaS based solution to Microsoft 365 and Google Workspace customers using Azure and Google Cloud Platform, with a combination of IaaS and PaaS. We are looking for some good people to join our journey in becoming a unicorn company.
Want to work with the newest technologies? Want to be part of a fast moving scale-up? Look no further, and come and work with some of the best and brightest in technology now!
Remote status Hybrid Remote
The difference you can make with us
Imagine the difference you can make in a company seeking to help our customers protect against all sorts of cyber risks, information theft and access control. These are some of the most important fronts to be fought for companies all over the world, and it could be the perfect place for you? Still a small company, every employee makes a huge difference and everyone is included in staying ahead of the curve and supplying the best possible experience and risk mitigation for our customers.
We are looking for an established, proactive cyber security specialist (or information
security engineer) to join our Information Security & Data Protection Team working across all areas of the business. You will have responsibility for the day-to-day operation of information security controls.
You will also lead the evaluation, implementation, management, and monitoring of numerous systems and processes. Familiar with using risk-based methodology to prioritise your work and efforts.
The role will suit someone who enjoys being in technical detail, but also has excellent
written and verbal communication skills to persuade and lead initiatives effectively. You will need to have demonstrable skills in a diverse set of cyber security control tools such as the ones listed below.
What’s in it for you
You’re about to join a fast growing company with ambitions reaching for the stars, while keeping our feet solidly planted on the ground. We’re ready to welcome you to our amazing office in Copenhagen, while being extremely flexible about where and how you spend your time.
You will get to work with ambitious geeks, creative tech-heads, marketing wizards and engaged sales people that are more concerned with the customers compliance needs than closing sales.
What we need from you
Things change quickly on our world, so we are more focused on you as a person than specific skills. It is important to us that you are curious, interested in learning, and an inherent problem solver that challenges the status quo. On top of that, being a high-growth company, we also need you to be an efficient do’er that gets the work done.Able to work in a tight-knit technology team in a commercial environment. We have many international partners and clients, so a good command of spoken and written English is essential.
That being said, here are some guiding bullet points about what we need:
- A few years working an a system admin role where you are used to making sure the day to day work is carried out and kept up to date
- Either a CS degree or training in the harsh school of life, that has given you not only directly applicable skills, but also a broad understanding of the full product pipeline.
- Be a fast learner, but already have experience in cyber security and the tools around keeping the business compliant.
- Ability to communicate both technical and business risks clearly.
Also, practical hands on configuration and daily management of tools such as :
- Vulnerability management tools
- End-point protection
- IAM technologies such as MFA, SSO
- SIEM tools
- WAF and reverse proxies
- GCP and Azure administration
- Collaboration and ticketing tools such as Jira, Confluence
- Understanding of IT service management, such as SLA and dealing with issues and problems
- Be located in Denmark and commutable to Copenhagen
Extra points for…
While the above is the most important, we would love it if you also check some of these boxes:
- SDLC and SDLC tools, such as SAST, DAST
- Third party assurance
- Professional and vendor specific certification (CISSP, CISM, ITIL)
- Computer science related degree
If you can see yourself in this role, don’t hesitate to reach out. We would love to talk to you and see if theres a match!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org