Moneyflow Group A/S
Free up future funds today
About Moneyflow Moneyflow is a fintech company, founded in 2018, and we are expanding rapidly not only locally but internationally. From the heart of Copenhagen, Moneyflow is disrupting the traditional banking industry by providing real-time credit through embedded financing solutions. Our vision is to create the best and easiest way for SMEs to access and provide liquidity for other SMEs.
Businesses are constantly challenged in managing their cash flows – a lot of time is spent on administration and waiting for invoices to be paid. Moneyflow is here to change that. Through smart and integrated embedded financial tools, Moneyflow helps businesses get paid the moment when they send their invoice.
Moneyflow is growing with new products, new customers, new partners and new markets. We are an experienced team with big ambitions, we have serious backing, solid partnerships, a clear plan, and now we need you.
We are looking for a skilled Data Scientist who will be able to create credit risk models for SME lending businesses using mathematical and statistical methods.
You will join our fast-growing BI & analytics team in Copenhagen, which consists of data scientists, data engineers, data analysts, working with a modern tech stack; Python3, Postgres, Kubernetes, and Docker to name a few.
Why this role is important
Every decision we make at Moneyflow is fully driven by data and insights.
As a Senior Data Scientist, you will play a key role in contributing to develop our credit risk engine by analysing complex datasets, conducting A/B testing, designing and implementing predictive models, and effectively sharing your recommendations and results to the product team and other stakeholders.
Your assignments will include, but are not limited to:
- Work with a cross-functional team to solve the highly complex and business critical problems.
- Evaluate risk for various products and have a deep understanding of credit risk.
- Provide business insights to ensure that the decision models can be leveraged in the credit policy for both internal and external usage.
- Support credit performance improvements by connecting underlying drivers of credit trends with historical behaviour, and verifying hypotheses by utilising various data sources and developing methods to mitigate credit loss.
- Programmatically analyse transactions and user behaviour data to determine abnormal behaviour, probability of certain events,
- Continuously improve and optimise our credit decision engine (underwriting models) and credit scoring for SMEs.
- Implementing scalable models that are ready for new countries and new product launches (factoring services, revenue funding).
- Collaborating with product and backend engineers to improve our data infrastructure and product features.
Qualifications for a Senior Data Scientist (Risk)
- 5+ years experience in developing machine learning models for finance industries, banking, fintech, or SME lending business.
- Bachelor/Master degree in a relevant field (Mathematics/ Statistics/ ML/CS preferred).
- Experience in implementing financial and credit risk models for B2B/ B2C- lending is a plus but not a requirement.
- Being passionate about fintech and willing to learn and grow.
- You have excellent analytical skills, including deep statistical and modelling knowledge combined with good commercial awareness and business understanding.
- Experienced in Python, SQL.
- Good at efficiently communicating complex technical problems and results in a simple manner to the business and management team.
What we offer:
We are offering a full time position in the heart of Copenhagen. If you find this job super interesting, but couldn’t come to Copenhagen, hit apply and we will find the right remote setup for you if we are a great match.
Joining Moneyflow you will become part of our vibrant and ambitious team, who enjoy great benefits including, but not limited to, flexible work hours, free beers on fridays, and the newest tech at their fingertips. We are a team of 41 and growing with 14 different nationalities from 3 continents and love to try out snacks from all over the world.
Being a fast growing startup means that things are continuously changing and moving forward. This demands a lot of agility and responsibility, but in this you will become a key member of the team and an integral part of the fast moving world of fintech.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com