The smart pedagogical support for modern schools
What are we looking for?
We are expanding and to continue our exciting journey, we are now looking for a driven person with a passion for sales. For the role, it is not a requirement that you have experience in the education sector (of course it is advantageous if you have), but we would like to see that you have previous sales experience. We are looking for you with great personal drive and proven good results in previous roles.
This is a sales job that stands out from the crowd as we are a values-driven organization with a combination of high performance and supportive work culture.
Who are EdAiders?
We are one of Sweden’s most innovative edtech startups that provide smart educational technology for the education sector. We are proud of our startup which offers a passionate workplace and a fast pace where you can contribute with your performance while developing and building a career.
What does the role entail?
As an account manager at EdAider, you will be responsible for the sale of a ground-breaking app that we have developed that helps schools work in a data-driven way with student well-being (see www.edaider.com/wellbeing). Your task will be to make schools aware of this offer and to ensure that as many schools as possible in Sweden are strengthened in their work with student well-being.
To achieve this, it requires that you build up a wide contact network with the customer and are good at building lasting customer relationships.
- You own and drive the business development
- You get a varied everyday life with everything from demonstrations to strategic decisions
- You get the opportunity to sell the industry’s most ground-breaking products and services
What do we offer?
We give you everything you need to succeed in your role – exceptional training, support from the entire team, and a product that we know meets real needs. You will encounter a unique combination of independence and camaraderie, managing your own planning while being part of an inclusive team.
We also offer a fixed salary + commission.
We wish you to:
- Has great drive, is responsible and finds motivation in challenges. You are goal oriented; can set a plan and execute against it with very good results. You are happy to work towards set KPIs.
- Is used to working independently but also appreciates contributing and developing in a winning team. You are efficient in everyday life and have great social skills.
- You have documented experience of performing
- Bonus if you have experience working in the education sector
If you fit the above profile, don’t hesitate to apply today! The applications are handled on an ongoing basis. If you have any questions about the service, please contact us
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org