Rundit is changing the way startups communicate with investors. Rundit is an founder friendly investor reporting and communications platform used by top Venture Capitals, banks and startups globally.Rundit investors jointly have more than 1b dollars in their funds. The key to a good relationship is regular communication, so don't leave them hanging.
We are looking for a Sales Support Rep to join our team in Helsinki, Finland. You will be an important member assisting the growth, sales & marketing team. Being a motivated self-starter is crucial for this role – you will have a lot of responsibility, but it also means that your tasks can be slightly tweaked towards your strengths and abilities. We hope that you have previous customer support and sales experience from any B2B or SaaS environments is very valued.
WHY WORK AT RUNDIT
Because you want to change growth financing for the better. We are living proof that working in fintech doesn’t have to be boring. Rundit will be a great place for you if you don’t mind taking on responsibility and being proactive. You’ll be expected to jump in and lend a helping hand in various areas and always go the extra mile. In return, you will feel like you are genuinely making a difference – after all, working in a startup is exactly that, every day.
We are young, ambitious and fun (or at least we like to think so). Currently, the Rundit team consists of 11 people (soon to be 17). Our office is located in Fredrikinkatu, about 5 minutes walk from Kamppi. We don’t always work from 9 to 5, because there are no average days. You can work remotely or from the office or from time to time, and we’re generally very flexible when it comes to remote work and working hours.
- You have at least 1 years of previous experience in Sales.
- Experience from a B2B or SaaS environment is considered an advantage.
- Experience in the financial industry is a big advantage.
- You are organized, structured, and data-driven.
- Fluency in English as it is our working language. No Finnish required.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A fun place to work and learn as a part of an enthusiastic team in a fast changing environment.
- A competitive financial reward and tremendous advancing possibilities.
- Flexible working hours, opportunity to work fully remotely.
- Monthly team lunches (corona-permitting) and beers at the office on Fridays.
For more information or questions please contact us.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com