Ardoq is a dynamic, data-driven tool for Enterprise Architecture. Our software helps organizations and businesses implement and execute change across their projects, strategies, processes, applications, infrastructure, and capabilities. With Ardoq, fresh data creates a dynamic overview that provides insights for better decisions. Through the aid of dashboards, interactive visualizations and diagrams, users can focus time on understanding interdependencies between technology and people, and less time documenting. Ardoq is a bold, caring and driven company with a mission to empower our customers to drive value through successful change.
Department Finance & Operations
Locations Oslo, London, New York
Remote status Hybrid Remote
Bold, Caring, Driven / Who We Are
At Ardoq, we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce, which has helped make Ardoq the Bold, Caring, and Driven company it is today. We pride ourselves on being an equal opportunity employer.
Ardoq is one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in the Nordics, with an award-winning product and a reputation for its dedication to enriching company culture. Our visionary, data-driven platform is designed to plan and execute significant change initiatives in any organization. We help organizations confidently deliver digital transformations. We are headquartered in Oslo with offices in Copenhagen, London, and New York. Ardoqians come from over 30 countries, with English as our working language.
Sales Operations Manager
Reports to: Director of Revenue Operations
As part of our continued investment in our culture, we’re looking for a Sales Operations Manager to join our expanding, international and vibrant team.
As a Sales Operations Manager at Ardoq, you’ll play an essential part in our expansion and our Revenue Operations team’s success. You’ll showcase your analytical experience and attention to detailed processes and data, but you’ll also gain excellent business experience working directly with our sales team and employees at all levels. We’re looking for someone who can work with analytics, processes and communication. The results of your work will be scalable growth for Ardoq in a market growing to $1.3 Billion by 2025 (According to Research and Markets).
How you will spend your days:
- Improve our Sales processes
- Oversee the configuration, support, maintenance, and optimization of our sales tools to support sales projects
- Improve the sales efficiency and expertise with the sales management teams
- Help sales leadership to understand process gaps or opportunities for improvement
- Manage the implementation of change programs and training global sales teams
- Make recommendations for improvements based on your insights into the business, analytics, sales challenges, and observations of operations
- Provide analytical support and produce regular reporting packages to Sales Leadership tracking measurements
- Conduct ad-hoc analyses on sales data around sales performance, pipeline health and behavior, account reach
We imagine you will bring:
- Passion for sales and the design of scalable processes
- 3+ years operating in a SaaS oriented Sales position, sales/business operations, product management or project management
- The ability to create multiple data sets with BI tools and present findings in an applicable way
- Interest in new tools and systems
- Develop and refine efficient and scalable processes
- Implement and enhance sales frameworks (MEDDIC)
- with HubSpot and Salesforce
- working within a high-growth, technology company would be beneficial
Why Choose Ardoq in the US:
- A unique opportunity to build our US team from the ground up and become a part of the tech and startup community in NYC supported by forward-thinking leaders
- Healthily funded and looking to grow tenfold in the next few years
- An energizing, social, and dedicated working culture (check us out on Glassdoor!)
- 401(k) with profit-sharing
- Comprehensive medical, vision, and dental coverage
- Flexible vacation and PTO policies
- Paid parental leave
- Remote and semi-remote work opportunities
- Co-working office in Manhattan with an in-house barista and snacks
At Ardoq, you will work with bold, caring, and driven people, bridging business and IT. So come build the future with us!
To apply for this job please visit careers.ardoq.com.