We help companies grow by guiding them to the world’s public cloud No. 1
Cloudvisor is an Advanced tier AWS partner operating in Europe. Everyone here lives and breathes AWS, it’s the main and only thing we do. Our mission is empowering startups to scale. With the world’s #1 public cloud provider behind our back, we have been growing massively for the past few years in terms of revenue and customer base.
As a result, Cloudvisor has started a new business line (NotHammer) in the public cloud market (Google Cloud) across the Baltics and the rest of Europe and is looking for a person to grow it.
We have gathered extensive know-how and understanding of the market we operate in and see more potential business areas that remain untapped and underserved. We have a proven business model, years of expertise and the funding needed. To accelerate that growth even more, we are currently looking for a Sales Manager (remote) to cover the first step in becoming our client and making their Google Cloud journey easier.
- Qualifying existing leads and generating new ones
- Developing contacts with current and potential Google Cloud users
- Holding sales meetings with potential customers
- Making a number of closed deals grow. Constantly 🙂
- At least 2-5 years of experience in sales or business development within the IT area. Experience working in startups is a big plus.
- Sufficient understanding of technologies and processes behind cloud computing, software development and IT infrastructure in general. Technical background is a big plus.
- Closer, hands-on mindset: you know how to close deals fast and you evaluate your own efficiency in numbers.
- Self-driven, ambitious, dynamic – you don’t need micromanagement to keep things going, your main motivation is willingness to learn.
- You are a great synergy of both self-sufficiency and a great team player.
- Fluency in English. Polish or Estonian is a big plus.
What we offer
- Competitive fixed compensation package (gross salary 2500-3500 EUR, depending on seniority ) + bonuses.
- Being part of a team compiled only with highly skilled and experienced professionals.
- Working with high-end technologies, solutions and customers. No legacy or old-fashioned IT.
- Full technical training on everything related to Google Cloud.
- “Work from anywhere” approach.
Looking forward to getting your application, it’s time you become a part of the most incredible team!
You can also send your application to Mariam Papashvili.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org