Supermetrics is reshaping how people work with data. We are at the heart of an industry that the most impactful new technologies are based on. Data is making its way into every business function, every decision making process, and every workflow. As this happens, the demand for data-skilled talent is growing exponentially. Join us now and put your career on a path that will carry you far into the future! 🤩 Team Supermetrics is a diverse, skilled, and capable group of globetrotters from all over the world. We are a tightly-knit community that looks after one other and gets things done. We are a place where everyone can be themselves and be accepted and included. We strive to enable you to be at your best and make the most of your strengths. We promise not to shove a culture guide on your desk, but we do have a few ground rules: We are equal, trustworthy, take good care of our customers, and treat our colleagues with respect.drinks and of course, great team spirit! 🙏🏼
Want to join the #1 marketing data pipeline company and one of Europe’s fastest-growing tech companies?
We’re looking for a Sales Enablement Manager to join our Sales Operations team in Helsinki!
You will make an impact by…
In this role, you will be owning our onboarding and ramp-up processes for our new sales reps around the globe. You will ensure our Sales team’s competences, processes and tools support our strategy to help us reach our goals. You will also be working closely with our marketing, product and other functions, to ensure our common goals are aligned.
Your day-to-day work and responsibilities will include:
- Reviewing and expanding our sales processes to meet our goals, as well as ensuring our current processes are followed and our sales tools and workflows support the process.
- Owning the new hires’ onboarding and training process, and making sure the onboarding and ramp-up program has all necessary tools, training and information for new reps to succeed in sales.
- Collaborating with marketing and other teams to update and develop our sales collateral and processes (internal & external).
- Building a continuous learning & development program within the sales organization, so that we have the right competences to hit our quotas.
- Keeping our sales knowledge base (Sales material, Sales rulebook, etc.) up to date.
- Analyzing sales data (opportunities, activities, leads) to find insights and untapped development areas.
This role is for you if you have:
- Experience and a successful track record in various sales or sales enablement roles, background and interest in SaaS, and a history working in a global environment.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience and desire to teach and develop others, while working in teams and with individuals around the world.
- Strategic view and vision of how the SaaS sales landscape is developing.
- Baseline understanding of marketing, marketing analytics and data pipelines.
- Data driven mentality and tech savvy attitude.
What’s in it for you?
The reason people love to work at Supermetrics is that we all work towards the same goal using our own individual strengths. We’re determined to achieve our vision of being the best business data pipeline company in the world.
At Supermetrics, we have unrivaled team spirit and a shared thirst for continuous learning and sharing our knowledge. We take our work seriously – not so much ourselves. We recognize our team as our greatest asset and take good care of our people.
And in case we haven’t met before, here’s Supermetrics in a nutshell:
It all started from a Google t-shirt…
Supermetrics was founded in 2013 as a result of one data geek’s will to win a Google t-shirt, and we have been profitable and growing ever since!
We build products that are used by 500k people worldwide in small and big companies alike (BBC, Dyson, and WarnerBros, to name a few). Marketers, data analysts, and engineers use Supermetrics to move data from popular marketing platforms (such as Facebook, Google Ads, and HubSpot) to destinations like Google Sheets, Google Data Studio, Excel, various BI tools, and data warehouses.
We are a diverse community of curious minds excited to build the best business data solutions ever. Kindness, humility, openness, and dedication to our respective crafts are our most prevalent traits.
Does this sound like your next adventure? Apply now! We’ll fill the role as soon as we find the right person.
To apply for this job please visit careers.supermetrics.com.