Supermetrics is reshaping how people work with data. We are at the heart of an industry that the most impactful new technologies are based on. Data is making its way into every business function, every decision making process, and every workflow. As this happens, the demand for data-skilled talent is growing exponentially. Join us now and put your career on a path that will carry you far into the future! 🤩 Team Supermetrics is a diverse, skilled, and capable group of globetrotters from all over the world. We are a tightly-knit community that looks after one other and gets things done. We are a place where everyone can be themselves and be accepted and included. We strive to enable you to be at your best and make the most of your strengths. We promise not to shove a culture guide on your desk, but we do have a few ground rules: We are equal, trustworthy, take good care of our customers, and treat our colleagues with respect.drinks and of course, great team spirit! 🙏🏼
Want to join the #1 marketing data pipeline company and one of Europe’s fastest-growing tech companies?
Are you growth-minded, love to talk to customers, and looking to kick start your career in international B2B sales? This opportunity might just be the one you’ve been looking for as we are now looking for Danish speaking Sales Development Representative (SDR) to join our sales team in Helsinki or Dublin!
You will make an impact by…
Our explosive growth has been achieved through superior products, marketing magic, and of course – our sales team. We’re determined to keep building our world-class sales team to work with thousands of clients and inbound leads from all around the globe. 🤩 Now we need you to help us grow our sales and achieve our goals by focusing on the Danish speaking markets.
As an SDR at Supermetrics you will be:
- the first point of contact, developing new opportunities and creating business with new customers.
- opening up a world of possibilities for new Supermetrics customers to automate their digital marketing reporting and data pipelines – and abandoning the dark ages of copy-pasting from countless platforms into a spreadsheet!
For you to be successful in this role and to be able to achieve your goals, you’ll need a talent and drive for finding new businesses and developing strong relationships quickly. We’re looking for someone who is not afraid of prospecting and speaking to customers on the phone as well as making sure you are up to date on the newest technologies and industry trends.
Your day-to-day work and responsibilities will include:
- Prospecting for potential new Supermetrics customers based on ideal customer profiles, target geographies, and industries.
- Time to call! You will be doing proactive outreach by phone, email, and LinkedIn to understand the needs/goals of each prospect with the goal of booking 10 sales-driven calls with our seasoned Sales Executives every week.
- Update Salesforce with all activities – we love our data.
- Meet with the team! We have two internal team meetings a week, where we share tips & thoughts, see how we’re tracking against goals, and keep the team spirit up.
- You’ll be reporting to a fantastic Sales Team Lead and learning from the best: picking up sales skills on the job every day and shadowing sales processes that you’ve created to a closed won deal is the path to becoming a Supermetrics Sales Executive yourself!
- With customers around the world and a rapidly developing and extremely interesting industry to work in – no two days will look the same!
What kind of talent are you?
You’re looking to kick start your career in international B2B sales. You love a challenge, working in a goal-driven environment, and succeeding as part of a team.
We are now looking for someone to focus on our Danish speaking markets, so native level or equivalent level proficiency in Danish is a must. Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English are also required.
In addition to this, we’d be thrilled if you have:
- University-level Business degree
- High commitment and strong track record of attaining goals
- Positivity and desire to uplift and share knowledge with those around you. We’re not competing against our team members, we’re winning together as a team
- Experience within digital marketing or technology is a plus – you’re selling to marketing & data professionals
- Any previous SaaS, B2B or international sales experience is an advantage – but not a must as long as you have the ability to learn quickly and the determination to build a successful career in sales
When we succeed – we do it together. We hope you share this team-oriented mindset with us and value kindness and sharing knowledge and learnings with your peers as much as we do.
What’s in it for you?
The reason people love to work at Supermetrics is that we all work towards the same goal using our own individual strengths. We’re determined to achieve our vision of being the best business data pipeline company in the world.
At Supermetrics, we have unrivaled team spirit and a shared thirst for continuous learning and sharing our knowledge. We take our work seriously – not so much ourselves. We recognize our team as our greatest asset and take good care of our people.
And in case we haven’t met before, here’s Supermetrics in a nutshell:
It all started from a Google t-shirt…
Supermetrics was founded in 2013 as a result of one data geek’s will to win a Google t-shirt, and we have been profitable and growing ever since!
We build products that are used by 500k people worldwide in small and big companies alike (BBC, Dyson, and WarnerBros, to name a few). Marketers, data analysts, and engineers use Supermetrics to move data from popular marketing platforms (such as Facebook, Google Ads, and HubSpot) to destinations like Google Sheets, Google Data Studio, Excel, various BI tools, and data warehouses.
We are a diverse community of curious minds excited to build the best business data solutions ever. Kindness, humility, openness, and dedication to our respective crafts are our most prevalent traits.
Does this sound like your next career adventure?
Apply now! We’ll fill the role as soon as we find the right person.
To apply for this job please visit careers.supermetrics.com.