Falcon employs the brightest, most passionate people in the tech industry. We’d love for you to join our growing team! We invest in our people through training and professional development while supporting you along the way—all so you can meet your career goals. To us, the most important measure of our success is yours.
Are you a great communicator, competitive, driven, and team player and you are searching for a career start in SaaS environment?
This is the perfect role for you!
Sales Development Representatives (SDR) play a key role in the Falcon.io sales process. In this role, you’ll have the opportunity to impact the growth of our business and support our sales team by engaging new clients. You will reach out to potential clients to learn their current needs with social media and sell our top-rated social media management solution— Falcon.io .
You Will Help Us By:
· Outbound Prospecting and nurturing relationships with potential customers using Salesloft, Salesforce, LinkedIn, and other platforms
· Utilize cold-calling, cold-emailing and social media marketing to generate fresh sales leads
· Scheduling platform demos for your Account Executive team
· Qualifying new leads and following up on warm leads, owning your pipeline
· Meeting and exceeding monthly and quarterly targets
· Being the face of Falcon.io as you are the first point of contact to engage our potential customers
· Becoming an expert on our brand, business, and SaaS product
· Staying current on industry news and understanding the social media landscape
You Will Be a Good Fit If You Have:
· Bilingual fluency in English, and Finnish, Norwegian, Swedish, Danish, or Flemish
· A sales-minded individual that wants the challenge and opportunity to develop within sales
· Efficiency and goal-focus is your second nature
· Ability to turn a “no” into a “yes” through consultative questioning and coping with rejection
· Ability to thrive in a performance-oriented international environment with short sales cycles
· Team player attitude, eager to be part of an ambitious team
· Experience in cold calling or in a new business generation/real estate/recruitment related role is an advantage
What You will get:
· The possibility to become an Account Executive after 1 year and unlimited growth potential
· A competitive salary package with uncapped Bonuses with Kickers to reward top performers
· First-Class on-boarding program and in-house sales training give you the skills you need to succeed
· Top-notch sales tool tech stack (SFDC, SalesLoft, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Gong, and more) so you have all the tools needed to succeed
· Flexible remote-working + office access (housed in the old Danish Design Center, directly opposite Tivoli Gardens in central Copenhagen), so you get the best of both world
· MacBook and iPhone with a subscription plan
· Pension and health insurance – because we believe prevention is better than cure
· Catered lunch, and healthy (and not so healthy!) snacks & drinks
· Constant well-being care including Headspace subscription and Employee Assistance Program
· Work From Home Equipment Budget
If you think Falcon is the place for you to grow and develop, send us your application!