Social Media Marketing Manager
As a Revenue Planning Manager, you will be responsible for developing and coordinating our consolidating revenue planning – the role is giving an interesting mix of deep analysis and (senior) stakeholder management.
You will be part of the commercial operations team, directly reporting to the VP of Commercial operations and you will have a large impact on the direction of the commercial strategy. Your findings and suggestions will be important drivers for new initiatives and reallocation of resources.
It will be your responsibility to create and maintain our forecasting models. These models give a holistic view of the commercial performance from marketing all the way to customer success. For each team/part of the funnel you will find the drivers of success, giving us an accurate view of the business and allowing for agile changes in direction.
Your revenue model will be the centre of coordination between a variety of departments, so a crucial part of the job will be to work with all of these stakeholders. Create a framework of tracking the progress, to create a culture of accountability between all stakeholders.
What you will do:
- Own the revenue planning models for all commercial teams
- Continue to improve our understanding of the business by finding new ways to improve our understanding of the business
- Coordinate with all stakeholders on how their contribution relates to the model and impact for example hiring needs (commercial management, recruitment, HR, finance and senior management)
- Track and monitor progress of all the different initiatives to create accountability across the organisation
- Lead regular updates with all key stakeholders on the progress of the plan and suggested alterations
What you will need:
- 3-6 years of experience in similar fast paced environments, including concrete experience working with senior management
- Proven experience with owning financial and/or other data models
- Analytical and curious mindset, always challenging the status quo
- Not shy of coming with new suggestions and being able to formulate your recommendations into concrete and easy to understand suggestions
- Know how to turn complex problems and datasets in simple models that can drive action
- Experience with analytical tools and SQL in particular
- Authentic – We value openness and integrity, and strive for both between our colleagues and customers
- Bold – We value fearlessness and conviction, and encourage our employees to push the company forward
- Creative – We value originality and curiosity, and apply both to our work at all levels and in all areas
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org