We build scalable quantum computers
Atlantic Quantum is seeking an engineer to develop quantum processor hardware for fault-tolerant quantum computers. In this role, you will be responsible for device fabrication in a world-class cleanroom. In addition, you will collaborate closely with our hardware team on device design and characterization. Expertise in quantum computing is encouraged but not necessary. You will learn core concepts in a fast-paced manner once you assume the role. You will help develop Atlantic’s Sweden office with the prospect of leading a team as we grow.
Atlantic Quantum believes that fault-tolerant quantum hardware is the key to making progress in quantum computing. We take on this uniquely tough challenge with a team of deep experts in the field, anchored in Cambridge and Gothenburg to reflect our MIT and Chalmers roots. Our combined US and EU presence helps attract talent, investments, and partnerships to accelerate the development and commercialization of scalable quantum computing. We offer flexible work in a fast-moving start-up environment, with strong ties to world-class academic research.
- Ph.D., in electrical engineering, physics, or a related engineering program. Alternatively, a Bachelor’s or Master’s in one of these fields plus at least three years of professional work experience.
- Cleanroom experience in micro- and nanofabrication: lithography, deposition, etching, characterization, and metrology.
- Experience with electromagnetic simulation tools (one or more of Sonnet, COMSOL, ANSYS, HFSS, Microwave Office, etc.).
- Experience with microwave/RF measurement techniques.
- Experience with superconducting circuit design.
Salary and Benefits:
Candidates must be authorized to work within the EU.
Instructions to apply
Please complete the form on our job board Polymer.
For more information, please contact us.
Atlantic Quantum is committed to providing a diverse and inclusive workplace. Atlantic Quantum is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com