Discover Fixably The Repair OS
If you focus on getting the little things done right—the first time—with an eye for detail, and you personify and inspire a culture of quality, then we are looking for you!
At Fixably, we build SaaS to fix hardware. We integrate all the tools needed to perform and follow up on repairs, handle internal resources and workflows, monetary transactions, logistics, customer communication, Apple and other OEM requirements, and more.
Our mission is to extend the after-sale lifetime of 10+ Billion devices. We’re devoted to increasing sustainability and responsibility where it has not been possible before. We make after-sales green. We help satisfy end-users at scale. Repairs handled through our platform are counted already in the millions. We have customers in 30+ countries and counting.
Our team consists of very passionate, international professionals. We light up when we tackle new challenges and thrive on solving problems with our clients. We’ve built a fast-growing company we genuinely love working for, and we think you will too.
As our Quality Assurance (QA) Specialist, you will be responsible for developing and executing software testing plans and procedures. You will also be responsible for catching, documenting, and reporting bugs and coding errors for the software development team. You are required to have an understanding of the development environment, database management, and component-specific software and languages.
You are already living in or planning to move to Finland (relocation services not provided). Ideally, you are currently based in or can move to the Helsinki metropolitan area, although you may also work remotely from time to time.
- At least 2 years experience in software test automation
- Capable of independently developing QA and testing systems, tools, automated tests, etc.
- Passion to deliver high-quality products to the customer
- Keen to develop the processes and culture of QA
- Excellent attention to detail, combined with the ability to think outside the box
- Experience in A/B Testing (Bucket-Testing or Split-Testing)
- Understanding of common web standards published by the IETF (Internet Engineering Task Force), also known as RFCs
- Experience ideally with the following technology stack: PHP 7.4, Phalcon 4, Docker, Codeception, Selenium or Cypress, and PHPUnit.
- A degree in software engineering or a similar field is preferred
- Extremely motivated and you are eager to develop your skills in QA
- Ability to understand the BIG picture of the product and the company
- Experience as a repair technician or in an electronics service business considered a big plus
- A chance to gain great work experience and career progression in the company
- Support and training
- An internationally diverse team of multi-talented professionals
- Competitive salary.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org