Brella is the smartest networking platform for events. Brella has been awarded Best Conference Tool 2018 & Best Networking Tool 2018 at the Event Technology awards.
Only established in 2016, Brella has already helped hundreds of thousands of people at events find jobs, colleagues, investors etc. and is on a path towards rapid international scaling. We provide the world’s smartest event platform for events with the heart in networking and so far we have digitally transformed thousands of events across 50+ different countries worldwide.
Will you be Brella’s next QA Specialist?
Our Product team is growing and we want you to be a key player in this team that is building the product required to handle our rapid global growth and help us to assure the quality of our product. In other words, we are now looking for a Quality Assurance Specialist.
Our multidisciplinary team combines design, frontend and backend engineering, quality assurance and product management. You’ll get a chance to work together with our highly talented tech professionals and be the most knowledgeable person about our product in the company. The best QA Specialist will know every hidden corner and every scenario that the product can be used!
Why Brella & our product team?
- Our product team is divided into squads that follow the agile methodology.
- We offer you a lot of responsibility and possibility to participate in the development process from the beginning to the end, so you would be in a very active role in the whole development cycle.
- Unique development projects where you can truly see the impact of your work.
- Our fast global growth and relatively small size can offer lots of possibilities and endless learning opportunities.
- A truly international working environment with 20+ nationalities in the team. We embrace diversity, equal opportunity, and inclusion.
- We have a very strong people-first culture. You’ll have the opportunity to grow with (and into) your tasks in a warm and welcoming atmosphere.
- We have flexible working hours and great office facilities in the heart of Helsinki. We also offer remote work, so it doesn’t matter which city you are in.
- Comprehensive benefits package (e.g., choose your own devices, lunch benefit, sports & culture benefit, and extensive insurance package, to name a few).
What would your daily work look like?
You will be a key player in our product development process. This is a very important and responsible role, where you are part of the Product and QA team. Quality assurance and bug hunting is crucial for both us and our customers! You will be the one who gives the last checkmark before we release something to production.
- Manual testing as part of our development cycle: user testing of developed features, smoke testing and regression testing.
- Writing and maintaining automated tests with Cypress automation framework.
- Developing major testing initiatives using a combination of process, people and effective testing methodologies.
- Pursue continuing learning on new solutions, technology and skills.
- Brella tech stack consists: React, React Native, Ruby on Rails, GCP, Postgres DB, Github, Kubernetes and many other modern CI/CD/testing tools.
What kind of QA Specialist are you?
- You have previous work experience with manual testing: independently planning test cases, executing tests and reporting findings.
- You have some prior experience with test automation.
- You like to take initiative and have the ability to work independently with minor supervision. Our team offers a lot of freedom and ownership.
- You have great collaboration skills and ability to work with people across the product team. We work as a team!
- You are an analytical problem-solver with good prioritization skills.
- You are always eager to learn new things and have a get things done attitude.
- You have strong verbal and written communication skills in English. No Finnish language required!
- You have the understanding of Agile methodology and how QA functions within it.
- Previous experience with native app automation is seen as a great advantage.
What to expect from our recruitment process
Before making any further decisions, you’ll meet
Our CTO Ville. He’ll tell you more about our awesome product team and our exciting growth plans.
Our Lead QA Krista, who’s one of your potential future colleagues. She’ll tell you more about our way of working. There will also be a small home assignment.
Our Head of Talent & Culture Hanna. She’ll tell you more about our Brella culture & values.
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going! The position is filled as soon as we find the right fit.
In this role you can work either in our Helsinki or Jyväskylä office. For more information or questions please contact us by email.
For more information or questions please contact us.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com