Bringing secure, self-governed, corporate digital identity to life.
About Project Plato
We worked in the FinTech/RegTech/LegalTech for over seven years, testing and using new technologies and the latest innovations. During this time, we noticed that the World would be more digital and remote. EU has new regulations on electronic identification and trust services for all electronic transactions. By September 2023, it will become mandatory in the EU – to provide Digital Wallets to all citizens.
We built the first-ever API platform using Self-Sovereign Identity (SSI) protocols defined by W3C. It offers corporate clients, developers and experts to quickly adapt their business (remote services and electronic transactions) for a decentralized cross-border World.
We propose a digital infrastructure for Corporate systems – easy integration of SSI (Smart Legal Contracts, DID, VC, DIDCOMM) into the existing IT landscape.
QA Automation role means:
- Work in the Product Team with the line of products
- Investigate and analyze product requirements and documentation
- Define test suites and cases required to validate functionality with a focus on test automation
- Support Product Engineering Team with end-to-end tests and integration tests, error diagnostic, finding problems’ root causes
- Support Product Management Team with dead-case expose, corner-case expose
- Minimum qualifications:
- You have at least 3 years of experience as a QA automation Engineer
- You have deep knowledge of test methodologies, writing test plans, creating test cases and debugging
- You are familiar with Playwright (or Cypress, Selenium)
- You have an experience in API testing automation
- Fluent English – both spoken and written
- 5+ years of QA experience
- Strong interpersonal, writing, and communication skills
- Ability to understand technical specifications in different formats
- Knowledge in CI/CD processes and tools
- Understanding the importance of Development Experience
- Experience working in an agile and a fast-paced environment
- We have successfully proved that our product is (and will be) required worldwide
- Work directly with an experienced start-up team in a very hot industry
- Modern technological stack
- Challenging projects with enough possibilities for personal development
- Flexible hours to give you freedom and increase the productivity
- Working in a team of the most senior developers with high standards and looking out for the most efficient solutions
- Personal development budget, chance to attend courses and conferences abroad
- Top-notch work equipment
- Vacation and holidays in accordance with your country of residence
- Above market rate salary (50000-70000 EURO net)
- Be a part of the international team of outstanding talents
- Remote work.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org