AUTOMATING RADIOLOGY WORKFLOWS
Do you love IT Project Management and think it is time for a change?
Then why not join Cerebriu, which has just been appointed “Best Nordic Health Tech Startup 2022″ by Global Startup Awards, and support their meaningful and important mission of improving radiology workflow in clinics worldwide, helping them acquire the right data for each patient at the right time.
As a project manager in Cerebriu, you will be working on numerous concurrent projects, all at different phases and on a variety of timescales. We are still tailoring our PMO approach, so a new project manager would be able to influence how to best ensure and optimize our process.
Every clinical partner that we engage with has their own workplace culture and organizational structure, with variations of language, location, resources, and innovation or research experience. As such, each offers a novel challenge to defining the optimal interaction, and the best route to solving their specific needs, whether it’s a research study, a commercial pilot, or a clinical deployment process.
In addition, we have internal projects covering research, development and business processes that require project guidance and management. Here the scope is also wide and varied, with an opportunity to learn about all aspects of the company.
“The huge variety of requirements and environments of the clinics that we engage with means that every partnership is different and offers something new. No two clinics are alike, so we need to understand and adapt our approach to each one.”
Maria Bach Nielsen, Project Manager & Techno-Anthropological Consultant at Cerebriu
The position is affiliated with our Copenhagen Office (Denmark). It is required that you are stationed in Denmark to be eligible.
The job includes
- Maintaining a constant overview of the progression of all ongoing projects and ensure alignment against our company goals, KPI’s and milestones
- Actively engaging with the clinical or project-based points of contact at each site
- Engaging with local and regional IT to secure and support the adequate setup and technical integration of our solution
- Working with securing setup of local or cloud-based server environments in collaboration with our DevOps team and other roles from the company
- Coordination with DevOps of major software releases, including budget control
- Project governance, including status meetings and reporting to management
- Maintaining a constant dialogue and efficient collaboration with relevant internal teams (Development, Data Management, Business Development, Annotation, and Research)
Your qualifications and experience
We are looking for an experienced Technical Project Manager who is passionate about IT project management and implementation projects. You have the right mindset and the drive to motivate and lead your project members to do their utmost, and are also able to take full control, make decisions and ensure progress in difficult situations.
In addition, we will focus on someone who:
- Has a strong foundation in project management methodologies (2+ years experience) and is certified via Prince2, PMP or similar
- Has a good overview of IT applications, operations, development, and methods
- Has a desire to understand our novel AI product in depth
- Understands how to run complex, multi-faceted projects
- Preferably has experience with international delivery teams
- Has strong communication skills in English
The job requires that you have some flexibility to enable (online) management of projects across several continents (mainly EU and US), as well as those in Denmark.
It will be an advantage but not a requirement if you have experience in the Life Sciences or other highly regulated industry, and are therefore comfortable with the special requirements regarding documentation, quality assurance, regulatory and legal compliance.
About the team
The Clinical Operations department (ClinOps) at Cerebriu oversees all interaction with our clients (hospitals and healthcare providers) from the moment they wish to trial or deploy our software, whether as a stand-alone solution (dedicated hardware and software), in the cloud, or using our upcoming embedded solution.
Additionally, ClinOps is tasked with managing and reporting on various Danish, EU and international grant research and innovation projects addressing within product research, development and clinical validation. ClinOps therefore operates as a de facto project management office (PMO) for the company, using a Prince-2 framework to determine procedures and support for all our projects.
Who we are
We are a 4-year-old deep-tech start-up in the digital health space with a global ambition to improve health and well-being. We automate MRI diagnostic imaging examinations by interfacing with the hospital scanners, focusing on improving clinical and diagnostic workflow, enabling faster scans that acquire the correct data at the outset, and providing feedback to help clinicians triage acute patients and improve their confidence to make the right decision.
By partnering with hospitals from all over the world we are guided by our motto of Right Data, Right Patient, Right Time
You’ll be working with a diverse multi-disciplined team ranging from machine learning experts, computer scientists and engineers, medical consultants and clinical researchers, and a few other fantastic backgrounds. Our office is in the center of Copenhagen, and we are serious about keeping an innovative culture. Our research and development ethics are based on IEEE/ACM’s 8 principles of ethics.
We interview candidates continuously and therefore encourage you to submit your resume and cover letter as soon as possible.
For more information or questions please contact us.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org