TRANSPARENCY AND DIGITAL ADVISORY ON YOUR EXTERNAL SPEND AND CO2 EMISSIONS
Who we are
EIVEE aims to simplify the procurement decision-making process and make procurement shine! To achieve this, we target emissions as well as costs, knowing that Procurement plays a key role in driving sustainability change. Because without transparency into what you buy and from where, how would you know how much that product or service emits? Our mission is to offer a state-of-the-art product that provides businesses with overview of their climate influence, cost transparency and automated expert insights, and we do this through a new and unique SaaS-like business development platform. The EIVEE product has worldwide relevance and is aimed towards companies with revenues from 50 million EUR and all the way up to the largest enterprises. With so many businesses that may benefit from our help, our market size is almost unlimited, and our growth potential enormous – which is why we are looking to expand our motivated team in Copenhagen.
Each day we see organizations struggle to navigate due to low-quality cost data and the hassle of carbon accounting. As a result, EIVEE has developed a platform that helps businesses to reach higher level of competitiveness through cost and emission transparency and identification of optimization opportunities. The core of the platform is the business transactions (external spend) between companies – a monumental source to competitiveness, as external spend typically represents 50-70% of company costs. EIVEE’s value proposition, in short, is enablement of additional 5%+ cost reductions as well as freeing up business intelligence resources. This value proposition is further strengthened by our new Sustainable Procurement product that gives our customers the ability to track their activities’ influence on the climate and support businesses in engaging their own organization and suppliers towards a low carbon transition. With our in-depth knowledge of our customers’ procurement data, we stand in a unique position to design value creating and change-driven services and products, that helps our client in achieving a more sustainable business.
EIVEE was founded in 2020 in Copenhagen, Denmark, by leading procurement specialists with 15+ years of top-tier consultancy experience within procurement & supply chain management in Northern Europe. We follow an ambitious growth plan and employ a broad team of fun and ambitious people within software development, product (procurement and sustainability), sales, marketing, and financing.
What you will do
At EIVEE we strive to make a sustainable world possible and profitable. As a Project Manager you will work in close collaboration with our Data Engineers, Business Intelligence Engineers, and our network of customers across various industries and international borders. You will be responsible for creating spend and carbon transparency for our customers enabling them to reduce cost and emissions through digital advisory.
Your primary focus will be to utilize best-practice procurement knowledge to guide our customers to the right choices, plan and lead the implementation of our product, solve challenges with the internal team and ensure high quality end-products to our customers.
Furthermore, you will:
- Challenge senior stakeholders on best-practice procurement related to our product to ensure maximum impact for our customers.
- Establish relationships with senior stakeholders across some of the largest companies in the Nordics.
- Take an active role in coaching our team as well as optimizing processes continuously.
- Participate and take initiative in the product development journey based on feedback from our clients.
- Utilize a combination of waterfall and the agile approach to ensure timelines and deadlines are met while keeping the process efficient.
- Ensure a smooth journey internally when a project moves from the implementation phase to operations.
Who you are
- You are passionate about working in a highly collaborative environment with ambitious and fun colleagues.
- You have 2-3+ years of full-time experience within a relevant role in the field of procurement (e.g. from consulting, strategic procurement departments, or similar).
- You can showcase your strengths within project management from previous experience.
- You are comfortable presenting to a big audience and enjoy working in a team setting with a lot of interactions internally and externally.
- You hold a Masters’ Degree within a relevant field of business (e.g., economics, finance, procurement & supply chain, management engineering).
- You care about delivering high-quality solutions to clients and colleagues.
- You are fluent in English and one of the Nordic languages (written and verbal).
Great reasons to apply
- You will be part of an entrepreneurial organization in rapid growth, which means that you have an impact on how your role will develop as we scale up significantly.
- We have emerged from a best-practice management consultancy and therefore have a strong focus on establishing the best possible learning environment for you.
- We are a friendly, compassionate, and inventive team, consisting of different nationalities: one where we help each other out, have fun, and make results — together.
At EIVEE we treat all applicants equally and for us, inclusion and diversity are important parts of our company culture.
We need you now!
The position is a full-time position based in our office in central Copenhagen. We will interview relevant candidates on an ongoing basis.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org