Join our mission to make farming sustainable. We believe that if you want change, it has to be good for business. Agreena provides solutions to farmers that drive both environmental and financial sustainability.
Agreena is a multi-sided platform and marketplace providing farmers with access to the carbon markets. Join our mission to provide farmers with new opportunities to invest in an ever more sustainable future both commercially and environmentally.
Our Business Development team is at the heart of Agreena’s strategic growth while also providing critical cross-functional support for management of the organisation.
The team collaborates internally and externally to develop and execute well-defined strategic initiatives across all functional areas including carbon science, regulatory affairs, product, technology, finance, marketing, and sales. It deals with a wide range of partners, geographies, industries, technologies, and emerging business opportunities.
The team is responsible for:
- Identifying and executing new business and corporate development opportunities.
- Negotiating, closing, and implementing major partnerships and strategic alliances.
- Providing programme and project management for the company’s most critical cross-functional initiatives.
The team does this by:
- Developing visionary, yet pragmatic, strategic initiatives and alliances encompassing product, platform, intellectual property, channel distribution, and new business opportunities. Mitigating risks and maximising opportunities to create immediate and long term value.
- Clearly communicating strategic initiatives internally and externally and bringing peers and colleagues along as the initiative is developed, implemented, and managed. Connecting the initiative across geographies and functions balancing key objectives.
- Monitoring and continually reassessing initiatives considering a rapidly changing regulatory environment and competitive marketplace. Providing financial and strategic analysis of impact on the businesses and its operations.
The Business Development team is looking for a Programme/Project Management Specialist.
This role helps ensure Agreena achieves its strategic objectives and delivers against its mandates while enabling operational excellence. The role will manage the implementation of strategic initiatives and facilitate cross-functional collaboration to resolve issues and delays.
- Defining KPIs, targets, timelines for each initiative to ensure it achieves key objectives
- Developing high-level project charters and tactical plans for each strategic initiative
- Developing trackers for each initiative to track progress against defined KPIs, targets, and timelines and updating the trackers
- Identifying areas that require cross-functional collaboration between different teams and working to facilitate that collaboration
- Meeting with internal and external teams to organise work streams that need to be performed in order for a high priority project to be executed successfully
- Identifying obstacles that are preventing teams from achieving the objectives and working with those teams to resolve those issues
- Developing governance, processes and operational best practises that can be standardised across the organisation
- Communicating progress in achieving strategic initiatives across the organisation, particularly to senior management and the CEO
- Project charters and tactical plans for each strategic initiative with action owners and deadlines
- KPI trackers for each strategic initiative
- Weekly status reports summarising progress of all major initiatives across teams
- Documents outlining governance, best-practice operating processes and procedures for cross-functional initiatives
- Experience as a PMO analyst, project manager, or a similar role and excellent knowledge of project management strategies, processes, and tools
- Experience in start-up environment is ideal
- Experience or interest in the regenerative agriculture sector and carbon markets
- Undergraduate degree in related field essential, Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification ideal
- A passion to support farmers
- Fluency in English
- Opportunity to influence the growth and development of the organisation
- Being part of a fun and diverse team in an office centrally located in Copenhagen working with colleagues from different parts of the world
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.