The new standard in product recommendations.
What is Depict?
Depict is on a mission to challenge Amazon’s domination of e-commerce. We connect customers and retailers over a shared love for great products, by making ecommerce product discovery a breeze from start to finish. We want retailers with the best products, not the largest budgets, to win.
We are one of the fastest growing tech startups in Europe and are backed by some of the world’s most renowned investors, including Y Combinator, Initialized, EQT Ventures and Tiger Global.
What’s the opportunity?
The Product Marketing Manager is a key role within the Depict marketing organization, and is responsible for helping craft and evolve product and G2M story – from our product messaging and positioning, to product launch plans, managing product releases, to sales and customer success enablement and support for all of Depict’s products. You are an ultimate expert on our customers, their challenges, how and why they choose product discovery solutions. Reporting directly into the VP of Marketing, this role is a very collaborative, cross-functional role, having the opportunity to work closely with Product, Sales, and Customer Success.
Working closely with our product development teams, the Product Marketing Manager has to understand the value of Depict’s product features and benefits and translate them into value.
You will be an expert and provide market feedback and insights for relevant teams and the product strategy. You are passionate about eCommerce and you’ll effectively communicate, inform and train our GTM teams on product updates, relevant trends and competitor developments.
How you will make an impact
- Coordinate with multiple cross-functional teams (Marketing, Product, Sales, Customer Success) for strategic development and execution of GTM product plans.
- Own Depict’s Go-To-Market strategy for product launches and enhancements and their execution.
- Work with leadership to help refine and improve our company positioning, work on product positioning playbook, messaging and packaging. Persona development and messaging.
- Ensure product positioning and messaging consistency across all content and channels.
- Create a Competetive Playbook and battle cards. Conduct customer interviews and regular market research on the competitive landscape.
- Develop and maintain sales enablement repository: collateral, training, decks that support the sales team.
- Work on product based demand generation assets to coordinate with internal Demand Gen person or agency/freelancer running campaigns.
What skills do I need?
- 3-5 years experience with successful SaaS software products in a Product or Customer Marketing role
- You can work well in an asynch culture and you have bias for action. You are structured and you tend to rely on good documentation and written procedures.
- Proven track record of partnering with product and commercial teams.
- You have developed the positioning and messaging for products that serve multiple use cases and personas, preferably in higher education.
- A passion for storytelling in a simple, thoughtful, and visual manner.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to synthesize complex content into a clear and cohesive story.
- Mission oriented; passionate about making an impact in eCommerce.
- Exceptional project management skills, able to prioritize and juggle many projects.
- BA/BS degree in marketing, or communications.
You’ll love Depict!
You will join a humble team with the drive to build something great. We’ve explored thousands of ecommerce sites to ensure we find the perfect fit with our product. We’ve traveled across Europe to speak with (and sometimes gatecrash!) customers. In short, we’re laser-focused on doing everything we can to move Depict forward. With backgrounds ranging from Cambridge, Google, Uber and McKinsey, we are united by our passion for building and delivering a great product.
We think big but start small when solving problems, delivering value first and moving quickly until we have something great.
Everyone at Depict gives and appreciates honest, constructive feedback and we have a radically candid culture that helps us all grow and improve rapidly.
- Competitive salary
- Significant equity
- 4000 SEK in annual wellness allowance
- 25 paid vacation days
- Opportunity to grow in your role rapidly
- Work from our office in Stockholm or full time remote (within a 2 hour of CET time zone)
- Monthly co-working allowance if remote-based
- Company Laptop
- Help with relocation if eligible
- Fun Quarterly off-sites
Disclaimer: The benefits may alter depending on the country you are working from
We look forward to hearing from you, and best of luck!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com