The e-commerce revolution needs you! From Silicon Valley to Europe & Beyond – we’re making print-on-demand history. And we make it together, as a team.
Printify is a high-growth, print-on-demand platform that connects e-commerce merchants and print-on-demand manufacturers. We work in a fast-paced and ever-developing industry with endless growth opportunities.
Interesting facts about Printify:
24th fastest-growing, American-based company, 2019 (Inc. 5000)
15th America’s Fastest-Growing Companies 2020 (Financial Times)
281st America’s Best Startup Employer, 2020 (Forbes)
An awesome team of over 400
Shipping team builds a scalable shipping service that meets merchants’ needs in all geographies. Shipping is a crucial part of the entire end-user experience, so it needs to meet ever-increasing expectations.
In this role, you’ll work closely with shipping experts, shipping service providers, data team, UX research, and other engineering teams to build “shipping as a service” that meets or exceeds most of merchant expectations regarding service costs, speed and quality.
- Set a strategic vision for your product team by inspiring and motivating the team
- Lead cross-functional team (Designers, Engineers, Analysts, Researchers) to research, design and ship projects that influence Printify’s shipping service experience
- Identify opportunities and adjust team priorities and backlog to maximize business impact
- Set clear goals and deliverables for the team
- Align the team’s processes with other Printify teams, e.g marketing, customer support, and product teams.
What you need
- At least 3 years of experience with user-facing product management
- Experience with shipping or logistics related product management will be considered as an advantage
- Demonstrate a track record of product management skills e.g. proof of shipped product with your participation
- Excellent quantitative problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent written & spoken communication skills in English
- Ability to quickly absorb technical concepts and communicate them to a non-technical audience
What we offer
- Career development opportunities – mentorship, internal meetups & hackathons
- Learning budget as a % of your annual salary
- Stock options so you own a part of Printify
- Flexible work schedule, start your workday between 7AM and 11AM
- Health insurance to support your well-being (in Latvia and Estonia)
- A budget for insurance and gym to remote employees
- Remote work is possible and encouraged from anywhere across Europe
- International relocation support for international candidates who wish to work in Riga or Tallinn
- Modern & ergonomic office space in Printify House in Riga
- Access to the gym in Printify House
- Free food in Printify House: breakfast, snacks, and Friday lunch
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.