Join our mission to make farming sustainable. We believe that if you want change, it has to be good for business. Agreena provides solutions to farmers that drive both environmental and financial sustainability.
We’re looking for an entrepreneurial, mission-driven, Product Lead to help us define and grow our marketplace product. Advancements such as blockchain, decentralised finance, non-fungible tokens, and smart contracts have disrupted the financial marketplace. Help us navigate this fast changing domain by joining us to build a futuristic Ag Tech marketplace platform. This role will expand and build upon the vision of the product, define feature road-maps, and drive execution with our product and technology team.
You will join our mission to provide farmers with new opportunities to invest in an ever more sustainable future both commercially and environmentally.
- Own the product area lifecycle from the issuance of Agreena certificates to ledger-based trading and financial solutions (ie. working capital solutions like prepayment)
- Manage the product roadmap and delivery timeline including documenting the actions to support new product offerings.
- Identify relevant areas of improvement through data analytics, product metrics, UX research and prioritise the developments according to market analysis, and company goals
- Work with technology and design teams to lead product development efforts
- Provide clear documentation, workflows, detailed business requirements, use cases and other materials as needed to support design, development and infrastructure
- Ability to work directly with engineers to develop use cases, build inspiring narratives, and evaluate short-term vs. long-term trade-offs
How Can You Stand Out?
- Demonstrated in previous roles the ability to deliver exceptional product experiences that engage, excite, and are easy to use.
- Ability to think strategically and to connect the dots to the bigger picture, while still comfortable diving into the details required to ensure successful execution
- Proven success in collaborating, influencing and driving decisions with multiple stakeholders, including team members across product, technology and design
What Experience Do You Need for This Role?
- Deep knowledge of payment warehousing, lending and other money market financial instruments
- +5 years in a product management role; launching new payment methods or similar
- Well organized and can deliver complex projects on time and with the requirements of the stakeholder’s meeting.
With a centrally located office at Copenhagen, we offer a favourable work environment, with opportunities for learning and growing. We’re trusting you with your own time management, relying on your work being fun and exciting to keep you motivated. We believe in giving our people lots of responsibility, and we encourage new thinking.
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.