Supermetrics is reshaping how people work with data. We are at the heart of an industry that the most impactful new technologies are based on. Data is making its way into every business function, every decision making process, and every workflow. As this happens, the demand for data-skilled talent is growing exponentially. Join us now and put your career on a path that will carry you far into the future! 🤩 Team Supermetrics is a diverse, skilled, and capable group of globetrotters from all over the world. We are a tightly-knit community that looks after one other and gets things done. We are a place where everyone can be themselves and be accepted and included. We strive to enable you to be at your best and make the most of your strengths. We promise not to shove a culture guide on your desk, but we do have a few ground rules: We are equal, trustworthy, take good care of our customers, and treat our colleagues with respect.drinks and of course, great team spirit! 🙏🏼
Locations Helsinki, Dublin, US East Coast (Remote), Edinburgh, Edmonton
Want to join the #1 marketing data pipeline company and one of Europe’s fastest-growing tech companies?
We’re looking for a Performance Marketing Manager to join the Marketing team!
You will make an impact by…
Owning an ambitious and growth-minded approach. We’d also get impressed with your skills in search engine advertising and your familiarity with SaaS, Tech, or Data ecosystems.
You can be located in Helsinki, Dublin, UK, or even in the US, as we have people in all locations. We also work tightly together online by having daily catch-ups with the team! In this role, you’d be working closely with the whole marketing team to reach our ambitious growth targets
Your day-to-day work and responsibilities will include:
- Manage and develop our campaigns in Google Ads, Microsoft Advertising, and other search advertising platforms.
- Manage our search ad spend and ROI.
- Continuously optimize our search ads for better performance.
- Work with the marketing analytics and the website teams to develop tracking and measurement.
- Provide actionable insights to develop our website and landing pages.
- Collaborate with platform partners (i.e., Google and Microsoft) to ensure excellence and stay ahead of the competition.
This role is for you if you have:
- You must have at least 3+ years of experience successfully running multi-market, multi-product search engine advertising campaigns, either in-house or at an agency.
- You are pragmatic and results-driven when it comes to improving search performance. You are eager to develop your skills in a fast-growth environment.
- You have experience in managing a multi-million dollar or euro ad budget.
- You have hands-on experience in maintaining Google Analytics and Tag Manager.
- You have excellent English written and verbal skills.
What’s in it for you?
The reason people love to work at Supermetrics is that we all work towards the same goal using our own individual strengths. We’re determined to achieve our vision of being the best business data pipeline company in the world.
At Supermetrics, we have unrivaled team spirit and a shared thirst for continuous learning and sharing our knowledge. We take our work seriously – not so much ourselves. We recognize our team as our greatest asset and take good care of our people.
And in case we haven’t met before, here’s Supermetrics in a nutshell:
It all started with a Google t-shirt…
Supermetrics was founded in 2013 as a result of one data geek’s will to win a Google t-shirt, and we have been profitable and growing ever since!
We build products that are used by 500k people worldwide in small and big companies alike (BBC, Dyson, and WarnerBros, to name a few). Marketers, data analysts, and engineers use Supermetrics to move data from popular marketing platforms (such as Facebook, Google Ads, and HubSpot) to destinations like Google Sheets, Google Data Studio, Excel, various BI tools, and data warehouses.
We are a diverse community of curious minds excited to build the best business data solutions ever. Kindness, humility, openness, and dedication to our respective crafts are our most prevalent traits.
Does this sound like your next adventure? Apply now! We’ll fill the role as soon as we find the right person.
To apply for this job please visit careers.supermetrics.com.