Tricent is a fast-growing scale-up that provides a tool to ensure compliance and insight in the files your users share, both inside and outside your organization. We provide our SaaS based solution to Microsoft 365 and Google Workspace customers using Azure and Google Cloud Platform, with a combination of IaaS and PaaS. We are looking for some good people to join our journey in becoming a unicorn company.
Remote status Hybrid Remote
Paper is old school. Attaching documents which can be shared with anyone sucks. Workplaces need to be more trusting and have time for the real work instead of thinking about GDPR and the likes.
This is where Tricent comes in! But we need your help.
We are looking for an outstanding People Coordinator to join the People Team in our amazing Headquarters in Copenhagen just next to Vesterport.
You will report to the People Manager. If you have a people’s heart and find it motivating to make sure everyone is able to focus on what they are best at because we are taking care of the rest. This is a great opportunity for you.
Have you heard of Tricent? No? I’ll tell you what we do
Simply put: we have built a tool that automates insights into the amount of shared documents a user has and asks the user to decide on whether the files should still be shared or be unshared. The tool works in the background, and on a set frequency asks the user to decide on whether the current shared files should still be shared or unshared.
You will make a difference
We are a high-growth company with a unique product just about to be spread across the world. We are currently almost 30 employees and as the journey continues we’ll see more people joining. We are building up the organisation including the People team – you will become team member number three. Together we will work on every aspect of the employee life cycle.
In the people team our goal is to continue to create a world class workplace, still attract world class talent, ensure great engagement and make sure to offer personalised and relevant development at all levels in the company.
We have just started the implementation of new HR software – and we think you will be the expert in these as well. Maybe you also see the value in data and could thereby be a huge part in giving inputs to the decision making?
Come on board and join the journey with us, as we grow and expand our one of a kind solution. And ‘yes’, if you are the right candidate, this will become your second family.
What do a People Coordinator do?
Here are some of the areas we think you will be a part of:
- Assist with the recruitment process from A to Z. You will make sure to gather job descriptions, write the job posts and communicate with the candidates through the process – it’s a good way to get to know the business and the departments as well.
- Create and handle employment contracts and other employee related documents
- Coordinate the pre- & onboarding processes for all new employees – most of it will be in our system, but some of it needs your attention and excellent coordination skills
- Set up and maintain records of personnel-related data in our HR database
- Continuously optimise our employee handbook
- Make standard operating procedures for the people processes
- Assist in the development of people surveys to ensure a great culture – we have already found the tool to use and we are about to send out our Workplace assessment- you will be heavily involved in the action plan
- Assist in planning of social activities
- Our People Hygge Officer makes sure the office is a nice place to be for all of us – when she is not here you will be the one to do so
Yes, the list was long, however, you will not be doing it all by yourself. Since we are in the beginning of forming the people’s department this is a list we can pick from when defining the perfect role for you.
If we should mention some of the things that comes to mind it could be:
- Relevant education such as Cand.merc.psyk, Cand.merc.HRM or similar
- Experience from a similar role
- Excellent communications skills – both oral and written
- Excellent people skills
- It would be great if you have experience with employment law
If you can’t say ‘yes’ to the above listed, but still think you are a perfect match – apply and convince us.
What’s in it for you?
We are a scale-up with all the bells and whistles of fun and social events! We love to laugh together and we make sure to gather and socialise across all teams – also at the Friday bar (and yes, we have our own DJ here – he’s amazing).
On top of all that you will also get:
- Competitive salary
- Pension and health insurance
- Lunch – we talk a lot across teams when we enjoy the lunch on the ground floor
- Flexibility – just make sure to coordinate when, where and how
- An opportunity to be a part of creating your own development plan
To sum up you will join a great business where we love to be together in the office – for work and for social gatherings.
How we recruit
- First, answer some questions and show us your profile
- Second, we’ll ask you some questions (some of them you have to answer in a video)
- Third, we’ll have a short online meeting or a call –
- Last, we’ll finally get to meet. You’ll see the amazing office and meet some of the Tricent people in person
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org