Ardoq is a dynamic, data-driven tool for Enterprise Architecture. Our software helps organizations and businesses implement and execute change across their projects, strategies, processes, applications, infrastructure, and capabilities. With Ardoq, fresh data creates a dynamic overview that provides insights for better decisions. Through the aid of dashboards, interactive visualizations and diagrams, users can focus time on understanding interdependencies between technology and people, and less time documenting. Ardoq is a bold, caring and driven company with a mission to empower our customers to drive value through successful change.
Remote status Hybrid Remote
As a Partner Marketing Manager at Ardoq, you will be part of our growing, international marketing team at our head office in Oslo, Norway, working in a role that will enable the Partner team at Ardoq
At Ardoq we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce. Diversity and inclusion have helped make Ardoq the Bold, Caring, and Driven company it is today and we pride ourselves on being an equal opportunity employer.
Ardoq is one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in the Nordics, with an award-winning product and a dedication to company culture. The company’s visionary, data-driven platform is designed to plan and execute major change initiatives in any organization. We help organizations confidently deliver digital transformations.
Partner Marketing Manager
As part of our continued investment in our growth, we’re looking for a Partner Marketing Manager to join our expanding, international and vibrant team.
You will play a core role in driving awareness and interest around the partner program, nurturing existing and potential partners, and bringing Ardoq top-of-mind within our partner ecosystem.
In this role, you will take ownership of all aspects of Partner marketing at Ardoq. This encompasses everything from driving awareness around the partner program, nurturing potential and existing partners. You ensure that Ardoq is top of mind and that employees at partners at any given time are able to communicate the value proposition of using Ardoq, as well as ensuring “brand and decision affirmation” post initial onboarding.
You will be strategizing, planning, managing, creating, and measuring performance, working closely with the marketing team in Ardoq.
Your role will be to:
- Collaborate with partners on understanding their goals and needs
Communicate directly with Partner stakeholders at all levels
- Perform a variety of tasks related to partner marketing at Ardoq, from co-creation of marketing collateral, events and co-branding activities in social, to internal and external stakeholder management
- Own the Partner Marketing Strategy, developed together with the Partner team and Marketing team at Ardoq
- Generate new ideas and execute activities that help us stand out from our competition
- Plan and execute Partner events (1st and 3rd party)
- Collaborate with our Web Manager around the Partner presence on our ardoq.com
- Plan and execute co-branded social media activities
- Define content needs and brief the content team in Ardoq
We imagine you:
- have broad marketing experience, with a demonstrated understanding of key performance indicators. Experience from B2B marketing, in general, is a benefit, partner marketing specifically is golden.
- have the ability to understand the business contribution from the various marketing activities and apply it to build a strategy to execute the ones that have the highest payoff for our partners.
- have experience with building strategic marketing activities to drive key objectives.
- have the rare but golden mix of excellent creative and analytical skills.
You are a great communicator who’s able to connect with people at all levels in the organization.
- have excellent written communication skills, primarily in English
- have experience executing Partner events including sharing data according to regulations (for instance GDPR / CCPA) is a benefit. In addition, experience with how consultancies work and what’s considered a value-add to these types of organizations is a plus.
- Experience with social media platforms (paid and organic) and an understanding of social media activities are beneficial.
- Experience with creative content production tools and/or video-production tools is an advantage
- You enjoy handling multiple activities in parallel and are able to set clear deadlines and follow through.
- Minimum a BSc degree in Marketing, Business or another related field (can be compensated with relevant experience)
Why choose Ardoq:
- We put people first: we value diverse backgrounds and believe in developing people as well as the business
- We actively value team spirit and support each other
- Modern office in a community-focused scale-up hub in the heart of Oslo
- Competitive salary package
- Work how you want: Choose your work equipment
- Flexible ways of working
Ardoq is a SaaS company reinventing Enterprise Architecture (EA) for today’s digital enterprise. We help organizations and businesses implement and execute change across their projects, strategies, processes, applications, infrastructure, and capabilities.
Ardoq’s values are Bold, Caring, and Driven. Living by these values is part of what makes Ardoq a great place to work. We are a diverse team of curious, helpful, fun, and dedicated people. We believe that company culture and people are the most important elements for a technology company to attain healthy growth.
Ardoq is headquartered in Oslo with sales offices in Copenhagen, London, and New York. Ardoqians come from almost 30 different countries, with English as our working language.
To apply for this job please visit careers.ardoq.com.