Fish welfare taken seriously
Your most important responsibilities and tasks will be:
- Assembly / testing of technical components and equipment for our underwater robot.
- Troubleshooting, assistance and testing of equipment and systems.
- Installation of equipment on site.
- Service assignments on equipment at customers.
- Assembly and testing are carried out in our office premises in Stavanger. Travels to fish farms is to be expected during installation and service.
- The positions require good language skills in Norwegian and English, writing and orally.
- Trade Certificate (fagbrev) from a relevant professional circle, preferably in electrical, mechanical or automation.
- Experience with use and light and heavy tools.
- Knowledge of ROV technology is desirable but not a requirement.
- Knowledge and experience from the aquaculture industry is desirable but not a requirement.
- Relevant experience can compensate for lack of education / trade certificate (fagbrev).
- It is required that you have the ability to work independently, are a team player, and have good communication skills.
- Creative and solution-oriented.
- Initiative-rich, fond of challenges and results-oriented.
- Be aware of quality and cost control.
- Work in a structured, planned and accurate manner.
- Likes challenges and demanding tasks.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com