PRIVATE GYMS AND ONLINE COACHING FOR EXECUTIVES, ENTREPRENEURS, AND PROFESSIONALS
Selkrig Performance Unit is Finland’s largest private coaching company with over 350 clients. We have two private gyms in Helsinki, and we are working with many of Helsinki’s largest companies.
As well as having an online coaching service, where we help people worldwide achieve the same results as we get with our clients face to face.
If we can help executives and entrepreneurs worldwide by ensuring they have the energy and health to perform at their best, the world will be better and provide more jobs to more people.
After COVID-19, our company is ready for our next growth stage of serving 200 more clients and ensuring we hit a 3.5 million euro annual revenue run rate within the following year. At the same time, building small locations around Finland over the next two years.
The role of the Operations and Finance Manager is to assist the CEO with the day-to-day operations and financials. The right applicant would be willing to grow as the company grows.
We are currently expanding abroad and looking to build a team to help us make that transition.
- Report the progress of the company to the CEO.
- Support the CEO and the Director of Operations in executing the vision and growing the business.
- Assisting our with monthly and yearly accounting.
- Financials, paying invoices, invoicing clients, monthly/annual financial reporting.
- Managing compensation for all staff.
- Forecasting, cash flow management, scenario planning, and compliance.
- Improving our operations by motivating the team and improving key processes.
- Ability to run the company alongside our Director of Operations in the absence of the CEO.
- We execute with high accuracy on agreed actions.
- With other executive team members, ensuring that each team member has a clear outcome, knows their scoreboard, and understands what they are accountable for (outcome, transparency, and accountability).
- We have an engaged team excited about our company direction and committed to achieving our Client-Centric Mission.
- The projects we commit to are completed on time and create the desired outcome for our company and clients.
- The foundation of our company, accounting, finance, taxes, and legal, are up-to-date and accurate. (why Finnish is needed)
- Alongside our Director of Operations, ensure we are hitting our monthly targets.
- High-level communication skills in Finnish and English.
- Ability to keep a cool head in a high-paced environment.
- Able to consistently understand the intent and vision of the CEO.
- Ability to set goals and develop achievable timelines and ways to hit them.
- Interested in developing and improving systems.
- Highly developed self-awareness and leadership skills.
- High-level accounting skills.
- Experience in people management.
- Analytical and data-driven person.
- Understanding of running a small/medium business and or willingness to learn.
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation
- Stock options package.
- Profit share.
- A fun no BS workplace with people who want to get results not only with the business but for their clients.
- Ability and willingness to develop as the business grows.
Finally, send an application if you are a no-BS entrepreneurial-minded hard worker.
To apply for this job email your details to Petu@selkrig.com