Your complete marina management solution
We run business and product from our Copenhagen office and tech development from our Vilnius office.
We are looking for a student to join us part-time as our Office Support and take ownership of various operational and administrative tasks across operations, marketing and customer service. This is a great opportunity for a business or entrepreneurship & innovation student to experience working in an early-stage start-up by taking responsibility and delivering impact.
Who you are:
- You are comfortable in fast-paced, hands-on environments and enjoy taking initiatives.
- You are comfortable talking to customers
- You are fluent in English and Danish (both written and verbal skills)
- You might not be into boating/sailing but you’re looking to work alongside a collaborative team and have an impact on an industry that is ready for a change.
What you will be doing:
- Support the onboarding process: sending out printed materials, talking with customers and helping with the implementation.
- Solving issues and educating our customers and boaters using our platform.
- Ideate, co-create and support the team with process and operations.
- Collaborate with our Product Managers & Developers to create the best customer experience.
- Work alongside our Sales team to help customers use Harba to its fullest potential
What to expect from us:
- Competitive Salary
- 12-15 hours per week
- Flexible working locations and space in our Copenhagen HQ office
- Open startup environment to test and learn. There are no bad ideas, only poor execution.
- Possibility to join full time, references for future jobs and help within our network
- Mentorship and regular feedback
This is an exciting opportunity for someone to get into the startup and boating world!
Let’s make boating a breeze!
For more information or questions please contact us.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org