Singa is the best way to sing karaoke
We’re looking for a music-loving spirit who wants to support our mission to spread joy by helping the world sing. Our ideal candidate is a junior or fairly seasoned sales development representative who will source for entertainment venues and restaurants from the hospitality industry interested in providing their guests the ultimate karaoke experience powered by Singa — Deloitte’s top 50 fastest growing startups from Finland.
You’ll work with the experienced Nordics sales team to drive Singa’s growth by maintaining a state-of-the-art prospecting process. Your daily tasks include creating explicit and FOMO-creating prospecting emails that are written based on the target audience’s needs and characteristics – be it a traditional bar, karaoke booth, bowling, cocktail bar, nightclub, hotel lounge, or any entertainment venue that is a good fit for karaoke.
If you’re a target-driven, open-minded, creative, and karaoke-crazy person who wants to impact Singa’s growth story, let’s chat!
The salary consists of a 65-75% base salary + a 25-35% commission. Base salary range 1800€ – 2250€ / month.
- Identifying the ideal candidate profiles and building the initial demand.
- Creating outreach collaterals and materials based on Singa’s target audience
- Managing the prospecting process by analyzing the best outreach workflows and following up with the leads by calling/messaging them.
- Passing the warmest leads to our Account Executive responsible for closing the deal.
Apply by 15.8 – We aim to have hired the right person by 30.8
We encourage individuals from underrepresented groups to apply.
Step 1: Meet & Great – 15-minute video call with Head of talent to align expectations
Step 2: First Interview – 30-minute video call with CCO and sales team members. Preparing for the interview includes a cultural survey with Platypus.io.
Step 3: Second Interview – 45-minute video call with Sales team members. Preparing for the interview includes a homework assignment.
Step 4: Founder interview – 30-minute video call with our CEO founder
Step 5: Offer letter and contract signing
If you have proven previous interest in sales, technology, music, tech, and singing while wanting to join an ambitious high-growth company – this job is for you!
You can work remotely. Still, we imagine the ideal candidate to be based in Helsinki – However, most important is that you are highly motivated, culturally adaptive, and willing to learn and be part of the next big success story in the music industry!
- Comfortable working with HubSpot, Gmail, Slack, Zoom, and LinkedIn as they will be your main tools daily.
- Comfortable working independently as much of the day-to-day does not require daily interaction with the team.
- You are driven by clear KPIs you wish to exceed, with a genuine interest in sales.
- Previous experience in a similar role within sales, startups, and tech space.
- Diligent, clever, friendly, curious, and culturally adaptive.
- Market knowledge in the hospitality business is an advantage.
- Swedish and Finnish language skills are highly favorable as they allow you to adapt to customer preferences and work more independently if necessary.
- You have a genuine interest in music tech and karaoke.
- Proven ability to resolve issues independently.
- Does not get discouraged from getting a “no” as an answer.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Work From Home
- Training & Development
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org