Join our mission to make farming sustainable. We believe that if you want change, it has to be good for business. Agreena provides solutions to farmers that drive both environmental and financial sustainability.
At Agreena, we are harnessing the power of technology to improve the agricultural industry. We need talented developers to help realise that transition. You will play a key role in developing the digital products and services.
What you get to do everyday:
- Building a scalable infrastructure a in modern architecture
- 5+ years of exp (general development), 3+ node
- JS & TS advanced
- Scalable architecture, Design principles, data modeling
- Node.js and its frameworks (Express.js, NestJS, etc.)
- Defining endpoints structure, namespaces
- Rest, sockets
- SQL, DB (relational and non-relational dbs)
- Async background jobs
- Caching strategies (memcache)
- Monitoring and performance
- tests (units, integration), TDD
- Integrating with 3rd party services (Stripe, Google, etc.)
- API documentation (swagger)
Nice to Have :
- containers (Docker, Kubernetes)
- TL experience
We’re a “young’ish” team with a modern working style – so although our HQ is in Nyhavn, Copenhagen, we’re digital at heart, and therefore our team is located all over Europe with 18+ nationalities.
This is the remote full-time permanent role – and we hope you can start as soon as possible. We prefer candidates who can work in Central European Time zone ( CET).
With a mission to drive environmental and economic sustainability for agriculture, Agreena is a young, Danish founded, and well-funded company with mission-driven professionals in all seats. We are here to help farmers by providing tools, services and incentives to undergo radical transitions towards sustainable practices. Our technology platform both contains a marketplace helping farmers optimize the price of their products, and the latest AgreenaCarbon – our Carbon Payment Programme to help farmers fund their transition and optimize how cropland is managed.
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.