The e-commerce revolution needs you! From Silicon Valley to Europe & Beyond – we’re making print-on-demand history. And we make it together, as a team.
Printify is a high-growth, print-on-demand platform that connects eCommerce merchants and print-on-demand manufacturers. We work in a fast-paced and ever-developing industry with endless growth opportunities.
As a Product Tools product manager, you will be a part of the Supply team. You will be responsible for building tools that automate and scale new physical product setup in the Printify Catalog. In this role, you’ll work closely with our graphic designers and product setup specialists to identify areas for automation. Eventually, your ultimate goal will be to build a self-service solution for adding new products by our suppliers.
Your work will have a notable impact on scaling the Printify Catalog – the core value of the platform. The ideal candidate masters any process optimization/automation – grasps process flows and gaps, and iteratively executes on the highest impact problem areas. This role requires a high level of system thinking, user experience design, project management skills, and a get-things-done attitude.
- Set a strategic vision for product setup processes, present it to stakeholders, and implement vision through OKRs
- Lead cross-functional team (Designers, Engineers, Analysts, Researchers) to research, design and ship solutions that speeds up and reduces the amount of resources for product setup flow
- Identify opportunities and adjust team priorities and backlog to maximize business impact
- Set clear goals and deliverables for the team
- Monitor product/process performance and use customer feedback to build a product development strategy
- Align the team’s processes with other Printify teams, e.g marketing, customer support, and product teams
What you need
- At least 3 years of experience with user-facing product management
- Demonstrate a track record of product management skills e.g. proof of shipped product with your participation
- Excellent quantitative problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to communicate complex technical issues simply and effectively to a wide range of audiences from engineers to executives
- Well versed in Agile, Scrum, and Kanban methodologies and principles
- Excellent written & spoken English communication skills
- Ability to translate stakeholder needs into business and product requirements
- Positive attitude, experience in working in cross-functional teams, keen attention to detail
- Great team player qualities, high energy, and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
What we offer
- Career development opportunities – mentorship, internal meetups & hackathons
- Learning budget as a % of your annual salary
- Stock options so you own a part of Printify
- Flexible work schedule, start your workday between 7AM and 11AM
- Health insurance to support your well-being (in Latvia and Estonia)
- A budget for insurance and gym to remote employees
- Remote work is possible and encouraged from anywhere across Europe
- International relocation support for international candidates who wish to work in Riga or Tallinn
- Modern & ergonomic office space in Printify House in Riga
- Access to the gym in Printify House
- Free food in Printify House: breakfast, snacks, and Friday lunch
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.