Neurons Inc is a consumer neuroscience company that uses neuroscience tools and insights to better understand and improve consumer experience. The team at Neurons is on a mission to create neuroscience and AI solutions for analyzing and predicting human behaviors. Our work is driven by our unique position in the cross-field of three revolutions: • The neuroscience revolution, which allows unprecedented measures of unconscious behavior drivers. • The machine learning revolution, which utilizes statistics and computational power to create predictive models. • The platform revolution, which acts to make our solutions more accessible to a global audience. Since 2013, we have worked with Fortune-500 companies to optimize every part of their customer journey, including advertising, retail, user experience, innovation, tech, and beyond. We offer a suite of neuroscience products that comprise Predict, a cloud-based, attention prediction AI; Explore, a remote neuroscience user testing platform; and Research, a premium, field research solution.
Are you passionate about machine learning and AI in neuroscience?
Does working with big and high-quality datasets and applying AI models excite you?
Do you want to work in a highly innovative and fast-growing company with an awesome culture, and world-class international clients?
If that sounds like it is something for you, keep on reading!
Neurons is a company that aims to predict human behavior. Based on our deep expertise in neuroscience, we build predictive AI solutions that are available through an online panel. We have the luxury of working with a variety of clients around the globe, from the dominant players in each industry, to emergent actors in that same space.
As a Machine Learning Engineer at Neurons, you will be working in the Science team and collaborating with our research team for developing AI solutions in consumer neuroscience. As a person, you are ambitious, engaged, and an active team player, but you can also work individually in a successful manner.
Neurons is currently in the process of fast transformation, so moving quickly and thinking proactively is key for this role. The Science team is small but growing, currently consisting of one senior and one junior scientist. In addition, science is at the core of Neurons, so there are many high-level trained scientists across the company. As an ML/AI Engineer you will be a part of shaping the future of science at Neurons!
We pride ourselves on providing an excellent work atmosphere. At Neurons, we regularly arrange social events and provide services to ensure the employees well-being. Would you like to work in an international team of professionals with diverse backgrounds? Then don’t hesitate to apply!
The interview process will consist of 4 parts:
- A get-to-know-you meeting of 30 min.
- You will be given a ML task to be implemented on a platform of your choice.
- The task will be evaluated and discussed in a second 30 min meeting.
- You will be notified of our decision.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Designing and implementing machine learning algorithms to perform predictive modeling on complex multi-layered data sets.
- Assist with identifying and defining consumer neuroscience-based metrics.
- Help build and maintain a growing high-quality database to build new models and benchmarks on.
- Building and implementing AI Models for consumer neurometrics.
- Writing documentation of methods, assisting with creation white papers and academic articles.
- Technical Degree (B.Sc. /M.Sc., Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering or a closely related discipline) or equivalent industry experience.
- Preferably 3+ years of professional experience using Python.
- Solid with TensorFlow and/or PyTorch.
- Good knowledge of machine learning fundamentals and deep learning models
- Experience with software engineering workflows.
- Fluency in English.
NICE TO HAVE:
- Experience with cloud platforms (AWS, GCP, Azure).
- Ability to work in a job environment that blends deep problem solving with quick decisions.
Perks and benefits
This job comes with several perks and benefits
Free coffee / tea
Get your caffeine fix to get you started and keep you going.
Flexible working hours
Time is precious. Make it count. Morning person or night owl, this job is for you.
Near public transit
Easy access and treehugger friendly workplace.
Social gatherings and games; hang out with your colleagues.
We take care of you, even when you are old and wrinkly.
Free friday beers
Friday is something special, let’s enjoy a beer together.
Break a leg! Seriously, we got you covered in our company healthcare plan.
We want to take you from good to great.
Remote work allowed
You know how you perform best. Work from your couch, your favorite cafe or abroad when you feel like it.
If we’re not having fun, we’re doing it wrong. Join us for a game of ping pong, chess or Counter-Strike.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org