Stafficiency made easy.
We are looking for an enthusiastic marketing intern to join our marketing department and provide creative ideas to help achieve our goals. You will have creative as well as administrative duties in developing and implementing marketing strategies. As a marketing intern, you will collaborate with our marketing and advertising team in all stages of marketing campaigns. Your insightful contribution will help develop, expand and maintain our marketing channels. This internship will help you acquire digital marketing skills and provide you with knowledge of various marketing strategies.
As marketing intern you’ll be responsible for:
- Collect quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns
- Perform market analysis and research
- Support the marketing team in daily administrative tasks
- Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities (e.g. social media, direct mail and web)
- Prepare promotional presentations
- Help distribute marketing materials
- Manage and update company database and customer relationship management systems (CRM)
- Help organize marketing events
- Passionate, organized, can-do attitude and strong desire to contribute and learn along with professional drive
- Solid understanding of different marketing techniques
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Familiarity with marketing computer software and online applications (e.g. CRM tools, Online analytics and Google Adwords)
- Passion for the digital / marketing industry and its best practices
- Current enrollment in a related BS or Masters degree
- Formal creative/design/copywriting schooling a big bonus, but not a requirement. Autodidact geniuses works just as well
- Ability to work in a high profile and high pressure multi-cultural environment
- Thrive working within tight deadlines and excellent at time management
- Have plenty of grit, an entrepreneurial spirit, a great eye for quality, a sense of humor and a curious mind.
How to apply
We encourage diversity and you are welcome at Turnpike no matter who you are or where you’re from. You’ll find us at our office in the heart of Stockholm, located at Biblioteksgatan so it’s easy to commute. Don’t wait too long to apply as we kindly ask you to notice that this is an ongoing recruitment. We’re looking forward to read your application, good luck!
For more information or if you have any questions, please contact.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com