HATO Medical Technologies
Haato is 'heart' in japanese and the heart is the focus of HATO Medical Technologies. At Hato we're working with changing the way medical technologies are used through innovation and technology to create a new space for emerging medtech. Our products combines the knowledge of existing technologies and innovation in an attempt to modernize treatment and monitoring of critical heart diseases. Our products utilizes Machine Learning in combination with state-of-the-art visualizations to create immersive medtech products and hopefully provide better diagnosis and save more lives.
As the company is progressing fast with software development, HATO Medical Technologies is on the lookout for new talents to join the team and help with the next steps of its growth. Don’t miss out on this opportunity to become a central part of an innovative company and gain professional experience. This marketing and business development internship is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing MedTech startup and further expand your own portfolio of skills. As an intern in HATO Medical Technologies, you will have a broad range of responsibilities and take part in different projects. You will support the management in various day-to-day tasks necessary for running our business processes.
About the company
HATO Medical Technologies is a MedTech startup specializing in innovative ECG software located in Odense.
HATO’s mission is to facilitate ECG interpretation and provide a faster and more accurate diagnosis to patients. HATO’s user-friendly solution combines innovation, 3D modelization, and machine learning to assist healthcare professionals in diagnosing heart diseases more efficiently and help patients’ understanding. HATO’s cloud-enabled software permits faster transmission of patient data between healthcare workers and answers society’s present needs in terms of electrocardiographic analysis.
We are looking for an intern to work part-time or full-time (depending on your university schedule) in collaboration with sales in business strategy and growth, develop the marketing approach and implement it, produce marketing content for the different communication channels of the company.
We offer you:
- Exciting, meaningful, and value-creating work tasks every day with all the responsibility you can handle.
- The opportunity to test yourself and your skills in an ambitious environment.
- The possibility of getting a part-time/full-time job after the internship.
Are you our new colleague?
We are looking for someone
- Currently enrolled in a bachelor or master degree
- Available for a 3 to 6 months internship at our office in Odense M
- With a relevant educational background (marketing, communication, sales, business administration, etc.) and/or relevant work experience.
- Willingness to learn and grow with the company
- Motivated, with a positive mindset and proactive.
- Who can manage several projects at the same time but demonstrate flexibility when priorities change.
- Professional level of English.
- Experience with HR is a plus.
As a team member at HATO Medical technologies, you’ll enjoy:
- Modern offices close to SDU (with free coffee) in an inspiring innovative environment among other startups.
- Career development: Entry-level internship where you’ll have the opportunity to apply and further develop your business skills and learn about the MedTech industry. You will collaborate with colleagues in sales, marketing, and business partners.
- Flexible work schedule especially around exam period.
We think that the most important thing about an internship at HATO Medical Technologies is that you learn something valuable every day. As a part of the internship period, we will, therefore, have frequent evaluation meetings to ensure that you reach your goals, gain the new skills you are interested in and work with something that you are passionate about.
By the end of the internship, the possibilities for future employment or shares in the company will be discussed.
The position is unpaid.
SDU Rio, Videnbyen building (Cortex Park), 5 minutes from SDU campus in Odense M (5230).
For more information or questions please contact us.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com