Want to join the #1 marketing data pipeline company and one of Europe’s fastest-growing tech companies?
We’re looking for Lead Web Developer to join our Marketing team!
You will make an impact by…
You will lead a small team of developers and partner with engineering, design, and product to maintain and continually improve the Supermetrics Website.
You’ll ensure Supermetrics website technology strategy and execution is customer journey focused, secure and future-proofed. Business Operations subsites are also within your remit – you have the technical responsibility for the documentation site, support site, and our career site.
You get to drive and execute web strategy in a business where the website is our primary Go To Market mechanism. This is a great opportunity to autonomously drive web technology strategy and build a business-critical team that will continue to scale with our growing business (one of the fastest scaling businesses in Europe).
Ideally, you’ll be located in Ireland or Finland, but you can also work 100% remotely from our other European locations. Nevertheless, we work tightly together online by having daily catch-ups with the team!
Following skills will help you to thrive in this role:
- Complete understanding of ReactJS and its main fundamentals like JSX, Virtual DOM, component lifecycle, etc.
- PHP skills and good understanding of Restful APIs
- Familiar with version control tools like GIT
- Solid understanding of how web applications work including Security, Accessibility, SEO, Site Speed optimization, Cross-browser /Cross-platform UX Design.
This role is for you if you are:
- Able to convey complex technical information by communicating clearly and effectively
- Enjoy mentoring others and driving technical excellence within the team
- Experience in building strong teams with a culture of curiosity and empathy
- Open-minded team player, willing to accept feedback and offer suggestions
- Good time management, project management, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Capability to write crisp and clear code based on guidelines and best practices
- Competence to translate business needs into technical requirements
The Web Development team sits within the Marketing organization, closely aligned with Marketing Analytics and Operations, and is responsible for Marketing technology strategy and execution.The web development team currently consist of two developers but we’re looking to double the team size to four by the end of this year.
What’s in it for you?
The reason people love to work at Supermetrics is that we all work towards the same goal using our own individual strengths. We’re determined to achieve our vision of being the best business data pipeline company in the world.
At Supermetrics, we have unrivaled team spirit and a shared thirst for continuous learning and sharing our knowledge. We take our work seriously – not so much ourselves. We recognize our team as our greatest asset and take good care of our people.
And in case we haven’t met before, here’s Supermetrics in a nutshell:
It all started from a Google t-shirt…
Supermetrics was founded in 2013 as a result of one data geek’s will to win a Google t-shirt, and we have been profitable and growing ever since!
We build products that are used by 750k people worldwide in small and big companies alike (BBC, Dyson, GameStop and WarnerBros, to name a few). Marketers, data analysts, and engineers use Supermetrics to move data from popular marketing platforms (such as Facebook, Google Ads, and HubSpot) to destinations like Google Sheets, Google Data Studio, Excel, various BI tools, and data warehouses.
We are a diverse community of curious minds excited to build the best business data solutions ever. Kindness, humility, openness, and dedication to our respective crafts are our most prevalent traits.
Does this sound like your next adventure? Apply now! We’ll fill the role as soon as we find the right person.