Debricked offers a real startup culture that values your innovativity, creativity and ability to take initiative. It is all about taking action on your ideas and getting things done to shape the company together.
Department Sales & Marketing
Locations Minc, Malmö
At Debricked we help companies use Open Source Components in a more efficient way. For this, we are developing state of the art products & technology that integrate into our customers software development lifecycle. We help them manage all aspects of using open source and present insights and actions to be taken, generated by our product. We support some of the most excellent tech teams in the nordics with customers such as the European Tech Unicorn Kry/Livi.
Now, we are looking for a hungry, motivated Sales Development Representative to help us scale! The role requires a hunter-mentality and skills to follow up on marketing generated leads and perform independent prospecting.
- Business over the phone, virtual meetings, mail, and professional proficiency in English is essential for success;
- Proficiency in another European language will be considered an advantage.
- Master Debricked’s target market, business drivers, and strategies
- Reach out to and follow up with respondents from a variety of marketing programs
- Qualify potential business opportunities
- Send personalised emails
- Make outbound calls to targeted accounts and contacts
- Leverage all contacts to identify other prospects through referrals
- Ensure high-quality prospect transition into the sales process
- Execute the necessary daily activities to meet weekly/monthly goals
- Track all activity thoroughly in our CRM system to support account and management teams.
- Building relationships over the phone, LinkedIn, and email.
- Excellent English interpersonal, verbal, and written capabilities (professional proficiency)
- German, French, Dutch, Swedish, Finnish, Danish, or other European language will be considered an advantage
- Interest in a high-tech sales career
- Proactive mentality and can work in a high-growth, fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal communication and listening skills
- Solid problem-solving skills
- Team player with a customer-focused attitude
- Solid time management skills
- Previous experience in a software related enterprise is a plus
- Knowledge of HubSpot is a plus.
In order to fit in with the Debricked team you should:
- Be a real “doer”, getting stuff done without anyone holding your hand
- Always be seeing possibilities
- Have the courage to be innovative, and always searching for our “next big thing”
- Love to book meetings and close deals
- Competitive compensation package consisting of salary and comission.
- 6 weeks of paid vacation.
- Competitive preventive care program.
Why join Debricked?
StartupWorking at a startup is a great place to build upon your existing skill sets, gain experiences in many different areas, and take a ton of responsibility. As we grow quickly, so will your opportunities for career advancement.
Cutting EdgeWe are building cutting edge algorithms, AI and other buzzy things with patents filed. The challenges and opportunities at a startup constantly change which means you are forced to adopt new skills, take on new projects, and will never be bound to a dull, boring routine.
Team SpiritProfessional when facing customers, but in house we are a mostly freshly baked graduates with a playful and creative mindset. We move fast from creativity to decision to implementation and support each other to be as good as we can be. You will have the ability to impact the team with your thoughts and resourcefulness.
To apply for this job please visit careers.debricked.com.