IQM Quantum Computers
We build quantum computers
IQM is the European leader in superconducting quantum computers, established in Espoo, Finland. In two years, we have grown to 160+ employees and have established subsidiaries in Germany, Spain, and France. We build quantum computers for research laboratories and supercomputing centers. For industrial customers, we deliver quantum advantage through our unique application-specific co-design approach.
We build world-leading quantum computers for the well-being of humankind now and for the future.
Does working in a highly competent scientific team excite you? Are you an IT Specialist looking to build a growing IT infrastructure supporting cutting-edge research? You have come to the right place! We are now looking for a future colleague to join our team in Espoo, Finland, being a part of our global IT team. As an IT specialist at IQM, you are a respected technical expert who supports your colleagues, is eager to find solutions to IT related issues problems by finding their root causes, and both proactively and reactively to ensure IQM’s business continuity. You are able to communicate clearly about technical topics in an international and cross-cultural environment. We are searching for a tech-focused person with system administration and IT operations experience.
What will I be doing?
- Setting up end-user -devices and server environments and supporting in their use
- Administering Windows environment
- Leading or participating in IT development projects
- Maintaining and further developing a diverse IT environment with an international IT team
- Overseeing IT operations of Manufacturing Execution System (MES)
What skills do I need?
- Experience in support and maintenance of Windows server environment
- Experience in providing hands-on IT support
- System administration in Windows and possibly Linux and macOS
- Cross-cultural awareness
- Understanding of information security and business continuity
Nice to have
- M365, Azure AD, and Active Directory experience
- Database administration experience
- Single Sign-On knowledge
- Experience with version control and configuration management
- Mobile Device Management (MDM) -solution knowledge
- Information Security and Incident Response experience
- Experience from Start-up environment
What can I expect from IQM?
- A great opportunity to perform world-class R&D and implement cutting edge technology
- Sufficient financial backing for ambitious projects
- An opportunity to work with a passionate and diverse team on an important mission
- A unique opportunity to make a real impact on the future of quantum
- Growth and progress in a creative and open start-up environment
We’ll proceed with the interviews immediately, so please submit your application soon.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org