The headless commerce platform for fashion and lifestyle brands
About us: Introducing Centra
We are looking for a driven colleague who is eager to join a startup journey, to build a leading e-commerce software. We are around 90 colleagues today and plan to double in size over the coming 18 months.
Centra is an innovative headless (API-based) Direct-to-Consumer and Wholesale e-commerce software focused on brands in the fashion and lifestyle segments.
Our SaaS product provides a powerful, scalable, and adaptable platform to brands with global operations demands and/or ambitions.
We are currently growing rapidly and intend to double in size several times over the coming few years.
We’ve built our software to be the very best in the world and we build our team around that same idea. While we are still a young company we already work with some of the strongest brands in the Nordics and have clients throughout Europe, North America, and Asia.
Introducing the role: We are recruiting an Implementation Specialist.
Centra continues to grow rapidly and our Client & Partner Success department now needs to add an Implementation Specialist to our team in Stockholm. The department is responsible for the overall growth and success of Centra’s work with clients and partners and is tasked with facilitating a subscription path to value and the client journey. In this role, you’ll play a key role in delivering on that promise.
Role requirements: Who we are looking for?
We’re looking for someone who has a successful track record as an Implementation Specialist but is not afraid of advising and supporting demanding leadership-level clients on IT-related business strategy topics. You’ll also need an e-Commerce and digital delivery experience. SaaS Customer Success experience is beneficial.
This role is a fantastic opportunity to grow but it is also a demanding one and you’ll need the below to be successful:
- Technical project management skills as sometimes things can get technical so experience with common technical terminology is a major plus.
- Track record as an implementation consultant is beneficial
- Very technically minded and good understanding of IT architecture
- You are familiar with API architecture, Graph QL, Postman, GitHub, and more…
- Working knowhow from consumer e-tail and e-commerce infrastructure
- Strong analytical, mathematical, and creative problem-solving skills is a must.
- Strong organizational skills, giving amazing customer service and a fast-paced environment make you tick!
- Individual drive, and an entrepreneurial approach
Other requirements for this role include:
- Previous experience from onboarding/implementation in a B2B SaaS for at least 3 years with e-commerce or e-commerce technology.
- You communicate with key stakeholders with ease, both verbally and in text.
- Accept that things aren’t always perfect and don’t mind deep-diving into repetitive tasks to make them a thing of the past!
- Takes ownership and responsibility for your contribution and impact on both business & people.
- Swedish and English language at the native level. Don’t be shy if you know even more languages, since we are entering new markets, extra languages can be a big plus!
- Able to travel periodically
- Prerequisites for working/living in Sweden (Visum/permits/SPN)
- Located in Stockholm, Sweden
What to expect: Role responsibilities
As an Implementation Specialist, you hold the responsibility to train our customers, including both new customer implementation and post-go-live projects.
You’ll also play a crucial role internally as the client’s voice.
- On-time delivery for Implementation Projects
- High-quality Project administration and documentation (Asana/Hubspot)
- Improve project delivery processes
- Consistently high Project CSAT scores
- Earning your clients’ trust and becoming their trusted Centra advisor
- Contributing to thought leadership material and knowledge base, sharing insights in-person, at events, online, and through social media
- Contribute to assuring client revenue expansion (understanding and acting upon buying signals)
What you can expect from us:
- Headless e-commerce platform for fashion & lifestyle brands
- A portfolio of clients from some of the most renowned fashion brands in Europe (Björn Borg, Xlash, and many more…)
- Secured a €10M series A funding round
- Attractive salary based on your skills, experience, and potential
- Great benefits e.g., sports contribution, conferences, and company kick-offs
- The opportunity to join a fast-growing B2B SaaS scale-up
- The opportunity to work with strong international brands on innovative projects
- Personal development and growth programs
- A strong entrepreneurial and tech-savvy team culture, with a lot of laughs
- Support from experienced and helpful co-workers
- Central office location in Stockholm downtown and flexibility around remote work
Feel at home!
- Casual dress code. Wear whatever makes you feel good, but we love fashion.
- A multicultural environment where you always belong, no matter your ethnicity, gender, religion, sexual orientation, or social background
Follow us at @lifeatcentra on Instagram, to see what it’s like to work at Centra and meet some Centra teammates.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com