Who we are
Over the course of the past six years, we have grown into a business of over 3000+ Instaboxers united by a single purpose: Providing the most uncomplicated shipping service known to mankind – all in order to make everyday life easier. We want to change the industry and not only be a part of the future, but to drive development towards it in a sustainable way. It should be easy to shop online, and therefore we offer millions of customers across Europe a hassle-free and fossil-free shipping service.
We allow our customers to shop from any of our e-commerce partners and pick up their products in one of our conveniently located Instaboxes, alternatively, we offer home delivery if that’s their preference.
We’re fast, both in terms of parcel delivery and when it comes to growing our business. So far our journey has taken us from Sweden to the rest of Scandinavia and parts of continental Europe, but we have no plans on stopping anytime soon, and hopefully, this is where you come in!
About the role
As a Project Implementation Manager, you will be the bridge between sales, product, and tech. Your main focus will be to implement and develop Instabox’s logistic solutions on our merchant platforms within Norway.
Specifically, your tasks will include but not be limited to:
- You will be a part of the entire customer journey in e-commerce logistics, from order checkout to order delivery.
- Setting up our companies solutions on our merchants e-commerce websites and apps in the Norwegian market.
- Working with both pre-existing systems and new integrations with external merchants’ implementation and tech teams.
- Collaborating with both internal and external teams to make the integrations better and more efficient.
- Supporting external partners and merchants on troubleshooting and boosting more online sales.
Who you are
In order to be successful in this role, we are looking for someone who is a detail-oriented person and an amazing project manager who has the capability to understand the technical & commercial landscape of e-commerce and logistics. You will be the go-to for any code-related questions from the merchants or third-party systems.
- Preferably an engineering background and some years of experience in technical projects or integrations.
- Ability to build strong, connected and trust-based relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Enthusiasm in initiating ideas and solving problems in startups or fast-paced working environments.
- Experience in APIs, E-commerce platforms, or Transport Management Systems (Transport Admin Systems) is a plus.
- Fluent communication skills in English. Swedish, Danish, Norwegian is a plus.
What we offer
The chance to be part of one of the most exciting journeys of any company currently operating in Europe (we might be biased in this statement). Your work will, from the very beginning, have a tangible impact on the way that we operate and we promise you that you will have the opportunity to utilize every tool in your toolkit and work with talented and ambitious people who strive for excellence and never settle for “good enough”. The journey ahead is what excites every Instaboxer today and believe us when we say that we are just getting started. Then there is the engaging culture, centrally located office, other benefits and so much more. But we will get to that in due time. We really can’t wait to meet you.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com