Rokoko is a tech startup with offices in the heart of Copenhagen, San Francisco and Athens. We are a happy mixed bunch of creatives, tech nerds, world-class software and hardware engineers, 3D artists, business people, one philosopher, one idealist, thousands of sensors, and a co-founder who only wants to sit on orange chairs. Our vision is to crush the barriers of animation and interactive storytelling. We imagine a world where Rokoko enables anyone and everyone to breathe life to their creative ideas, where imagination is unshackled from technical complexities and the steep learning curves of animation. We're building creative tools for the storytellers of tomorrow.
Rokoko is a category-leading brand, providing motion capture and animation tools for the global entertainment industry. Our customers include top-tier game, film, AR/VR and VFX producers as well as thousands of indie creators making unique content. Our vision is to enable every creator to be able to do 3D animation – intuitively, collaboratively, and fast! We are looking for an experienced and passionate Head of Product Marketing to join our growing Growth Team in our Copenhagen office, reporting to the Director of Growth.
The Head of Product Marketing role is to accelerate the growth of an industry-leading desktop SaaS built for animators, by championing the customer’s perspective, communicating product value, and driving adoption among the right segments of users by leading GTM campaigns. The ideal candidate will have a track record within early-stage SaaS product marketing, where product launches, feature positioning, and end-to-end marketing activities are native to you. This is a unique opportunity to join a category leading brand working with some of the biggest film, game, and animation studios, including Netflix, Epic, Disney and others.
- As we develop new software products and features to better serve and access new customers, you will play a leading role in determining the GTM strategy and how we scale sales.
- You’ll utilise product marketing frameworks to own positioning, lead cross-functional product and feature launch processes, covering acquisition through to advocacy.
- You’ll be the main liaison between product, marketing, and C-level on everything to do with product and feature launches.
- You’ll partner with cross-functional management to nurture and establish product partnerships.
- You’ll nurture industry understanding and continuously evaluate how ecosystem players interact with each other and the role we play. Likewise, you’ll be responsible for the enablement of other commercial teams, acting as an internal product, customer, and industry expert.
- You’ll partner with our in-house content team to develop compelling and useful content to educate existing and prospective customers.
- You’ll be responsible for hiring and building our product marketing function covering both hardware and software.
- At least 5 years experience in early-stage SaaS, with a proven track record of product marketing or management.
- Demonstrated ability to operate in cross-functional environments where you’re comfortable navigating multiple responsibilities, technical conversations, and customer types.
- Demonstrated experience drawing logical conclusions from data to inform decision making.
- Experience working or taking interest in the creative industry and a familiarity with creative tools is preferred.
- Exceptional written and verbal English communication skills.
- You’re a natural leader who takes pride in your work and feels a sense of ownership and accountability in the outcomes you drive.
Perks and benefits
This job comes with several perks and benefits
Flexible working hours Time is precious. Make it count. Morning person or night owl, this job is for you.
Free coffee / tea Get your caffeine fix to get you started and keep you going.
Near public transit Easy access and treehugger friendly workplace.
Social gatherings Social gatherings and games; hang out with your colleagues.
Skill development We want to take you from good to great.
Maternity / paternity leave Kids are the future, go spend time with them.
Central office Your local office is your anchor point, thus, we placed it centrally at your convenience.
Work life balance Carve out time for your kids, friends and personal cider projects.
Free office snacks Peckish after lunch? We got your back with soft drinks, treats and fruit.
Free friday beers Friday is something special, let’s enjoy a beer together.
Pension plan We take care of you, even when you are old and wrinkly.
Working at Rokoko
Rokoko is a tech startup with offices in the heart of Copenhagen, San Francisco and Athens. We are a happy mixed bunch of creatives, tech nerds, world-class software and hardware engineers, 3D artists, business people, one philosopher, one idealist, thousands of sensors, and a co-founder who only wants to sit on orange chairs. Our vision is to crush the barriers of animation and interactive storytelling. We imagine a world where Rokoko enables anyone and everyone to breathe life to their creative ideas, where imagination is unshackled from technical complexities and the steep learning curves of animation. We’re building creative tools for the storytellers of tomorrow.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org