Home delivery from Norway's largest grocery store
What you’ll do as a Global Director of PR 🤸🏽
- Lead our international PR strategy and execution
- Establish and develop PR strategies in collaboration with the management group
- Differentiate strategies to different markets
- CXOs personal branding strategies
- Develop media plans that will be consistent internationally, but still adapt to local establishments
- Stay updated on relevant news
- Proactive management of PR and sales
- Maintain strong relation to important media houses and journalists
- Collaborate with our SEO and paid marketing team, and be knowledgeable in how to contribute to these channels success
- Contribute to establish a strong and loved brand and related communication plan
- Crisis handling and planning
What we offer 🌟
- Colleagues who shoot for the stars and care about helping each other
- A flat hierarchy where we come together across disciplines to solve complex and exciting product & tech challenges
- The chance to contribute to our success. Aligning via OKRs ensures focus, motivation to reach ambitious targets and autonomy in achieving outcome – andFlow, our own way of working within and between development teams to create value.
- You will be committed to diverse and inclusive leadership practices with an understanding, thirst for knowledge and willingness to learn in this area. Moreover, you will be an advocate for diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging in the workplace.
- The chance to get in on scaling a tech company, and the freedom to shape our path and create sustainable growth for a product loved by many
- A transparent workplace where tools like Quip and Slack helps us to stay in the loop – with fewer emails and meetings!
- A personal development path in a company that cares about learning, and sharing knowledge. Also, the chance to contribute to open source projects (like Django) or meet ups within your discipline
- Hackathons and team off-sites
- Vibrant and collaboration-friendly office spaces in Nydalen, Oslo
- The possibility of buying stocks to take part in the success of Oda
- A flexible work schedule with a healthy work-life balance
- Help with relocating to Norway
To be successful, we believe you 🚀
- Know fully the ins and outs of establishing a brand identity in new markets, being aware of the effects following consistent brand communication.
- Understand deeply the complexities of scaling a tech platform and the challenges and opportunities of a rapid growth journey. Stakeholders and consumers always in mind, you wish to create a lasting impression of a trustworthy and ambitious service in new markets, adapting to different sets of factors such as PESTEL and SWOT analysis results.
- Have experience from PR working international with several markets and cross functional
- We believe you to show resilience and resourcefulness, and see things through. You display some essential leadership behaviours: balancing inclusivity with assertiveness, leading by example, growing your team, building relationships and having a big picture mindset. We believe you are comfortable with responsibility and set direction and take action in high levels of complexity and uncertainty.
- We do expect you to be fluent in English and want to live in Oslo. And yes, we can probably help you relocate.
The following will probably be helpful 💡
- Solid experience working with communication
- Substantial experience leading cross-functional product teams delivering consistent media messages
- Experience from or knowledge of large scale logistics, knowing the effect of Performance Management
- Experience in or knowledge of SEO and SEM
- Experience with communicating within the B2C market
- Experience from Employer branding and planning events
- Higher education within Journalism, PR, Marketing or equivalent
- Fluency in English
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com