Supermetrics is reshaping how people work with data. We are at the heart of an industry that the most impactful new technologies are based on. Data is making its way into every business function, every decision making process, and every workflow. As this happens, the demand for data-skilled talent is growing exponentially. Join us now and put your career on a path that will carry you far into the future! 🤩 Team Supermetrics is a diverse, skilled, and capable group of globetrotters from all over the world. We are a tightly-knit community that looks after one other and gets things done. We are a place where everyone can be themselves and be accepted and included. We strive to enable you to be at your best and make the most of your strengths. We promise not to shove a culture guide on your desk, but we do have a few ground rules: We are equal, trustworthy, take good care of our customers, and treat our colleagues with respect.drinks and of course, great team spirit! 🙏🏼
Want to join the #1 marketing data pipeline company and one of Europe’s fastest-growing tech companies?
Do you get fired up by the opportunity to build and develop globally scalable business through compensation & benefits strategy? We’re looking for a Global Compensation & Benefits Partner to join the People Ops team!
You will make an impact by…
Leading the global compensation and benefits strategy of Supermetrics. You own the process of job and salary leveling for our people across 8 different locations (and growing!) and developing and implementing our compensation & benefits models. You help our teams with target setting, performance measurement and rewards. This role is the first of its kind and a unique opportunity to join our exciting growth path!
Ideally, you’ll be located in our HQ in Helsinki, but working remotely from one of our Europe locations is also a possibility (UK, Ireland, Poland, Portugal, Lithuania). In this role, you will report to the VP, People (CFO in the interim).
Your day-to-day work and responsibilities will include:
- Building and implementing compensation and benefit models for all Supermetrics entities on a global and local level
- Creating and maintaining job and salary levels for all our entities and team
- Analyzing and researching compensation and benefits trends, especially in the regions we operate in, working closely with external stakeholders
- Helping our new locations get started in all matters relating to compensation & benefits
- Helping our teams with target setting and OKRs, performance measurement, and rewards
- Leading compensation and benefits review processes
- Working closely with our TA Partners and managers and providing help regarding new hires globally
This role is for you if you have:
- 5+ years of experience from an international HR role, including compensation and benefits responsibility
- Experience from establishing and developing compensation & benefit models and job & salary leveling
- Strong analytical and Excel skills
- Experience from working in a fast-paced growth environment
- Great organizational skills and ability to work independently
- Great communication skills in English
What’s in it for you?
The reason people love to work at Supermetrics is that we all work towards the same goal using our own individual strengths. We’re determined to achieve our vision of being the best business data pipeline company in the world.
At Supermetrics, we have unrivaled team spirit and a shared thirst for continuous learning and sharing our knowledge. We take our work seriously – not so much ourselves. We recognize our team as our greatest asset and take good care of our people.
And in case we haven’t met before, here’s Supermetrics in a nutshell:
It all started from a Google t-shirt…
Supermetrics was founded in 2013 as a result of one data geek’s will to win a Google t-shirt, and we have been profitable and growing ever since!
We build products that are used by 500k people worldwide in small and big companies alike (BBC, Dyson, and WarnerBros, to name a few). Marketers, data analysts, and engineers use Supermetrics to move data from popular marketing platforms (such as Facebook, Google Ads, and HubSpot) to destinations like Google Sheets, Google Data Studio, Excel, various BI tools, and data warehouses.
We are a diverse community of curious minds excited to build the best business data solutions ever. Kindness, humility, openness, and dedication to our respective crafts are our most prevalent traits.
Does this sound like your next adventure? Apply now! We’ll fill the role as soon as we find the right person.
To apply for this job please visit careers.supermetrics.com.