Breach is looking for a skilled and adventurous full-stack developer that wants to be part of shaping the future of virtual reality.
Breach creates bleeding-edge content and solutions for virtual, augmented and mixed reality (VR / AR / MR / XR), including interactive experiences, games, and collaborative simulation systems. The company’s headquarter is situated downtown in the tech-capital and university city Trondheim, Norway.
We are currently looking for a future-minded full-stack developer who finds great motivation in the diverse opportunities presented by emerging immersive technologies.
Our ideal candidate knows hens way around both the backend and frontend of modern web applications, knows how to juggle databases and servers, is constantly thirsty for innovation and rewarding programming challenges, and brings both a diverse skill set as well as new perspectives to the table.
- Server-side development to support our XR applications.
- Develop and manage APIs, databases and cloud services.
- Advice on and implement security and privacy protocols.
- Implement user-facing web interfaces.
- Work with the broader team and contribute in conceptual discussions across a variety of projects.
- Research and build upon current developments and best practices, in all realities.
- 3+ years of experience working as a full stack developer.
- Experience with developing, maintaining and scaling public-facing applications.
- Ability and desire to work in smaller innovation-driven, autonomous teams.
- Strong communications skills.
- A keen interest in virtual reality.
- Experience with AR, VR or 3D development.
- Experience with Microsoft Azure.
- Unity and/or Unreal Engine development experience.
- A sensibility for design and user experience.
What we can offer
- An awesome and creative collegial work environment.
- Nice and lively waterfront offices in downtown Trondheim.
- Flexible hours and decent paychecks.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org