The global IoT connectivity stack
Do you want to pin a Danish start-up on the world map?
That’s why we are here. We champion IoT device-to-cloud connectivity. Meaning we solve connectivity challenges with tech. Simple, global, impactful, delightful, and highly scalable tech.
We’re only about 1% done, but we’ve got Maersk and many more on board already.
Now, we’re scaling to conquer the remaining 99% … and we would love your talent, skills, and experience to be a core part of that journey!
ABOUT THE JOB
As our new Full Stack Developer, you will join us in developing our web app, implementing and streamlining our backend, including solving scaling, high availability, and observability challenges.
Our stack is a lot more than a web app and a REST API, and you will be able to apply your creativity to multiple tasks. You’ll be scaling a global cellular network serving millions of IoT devices, getting insights on everything that goes on from backend to frontend and much more.
CURRENT TECH STACK:
- Visual Studio code
- Github Actions
You will have the following technical skills and experience:
- Comfortable with SQL
- Comfortable with command line tools
- Interest in scalability/high availability
- Data-driven mindset, understanding the importance of insights into the underlying moving parts
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
Onomondo is a purpose-driven company focused on helping you to do your best. In other words, you have the chance to kick ass, doing and achieving more than you ever have before.
Join a team of world-class people who are both great at what they do and love what they’re doing. We have the trust and flexibility to do our very best work, and we love hanging out with each other and having fun.
Warrants are part of your package (i.e. you’ll earn shares in the business).
And then it would be stupid not to mention:
- Our HQ is a 440m² startup heaven in Gothersgade (50m from Kgs. Nytorv)
- We have catering lunch. We have an awesome snack bar and a fridge that’s magically always full of good stuff for any occasion. That’s all free of course.
- We have our own gym class all together in Sporting Health Club on Mondays and Wednesdays that are free and happening in paid working hours (yes, you get paid to stay fit).
- We have an office dog, a Soundboks, ping pong table, indoor frisbee golf – all the mandatory start-up stuff.
- And most importantly, we have a lovely bunch of colleagues who just love to spend time together; working, relaxing, gaming, working out, partying and… The list just keeps expanding!
Want to find out more? Apply now and help us change the world together.
The entire Onomondo team is passionate about making a lasting impact in the world and cultivating a superb workplace place to spend our time.
How are we making an impact? We’ve built a new architecture for IoT connectivity that helps businesses forget connectivity and focus on creating new growth, value and sustainable business models through IoT. To achieve this, we approached a traditional telecom space with a novel tech strategy and are revolutionising the game with a few simple values: transparency, flexibility, and seamless scalability.
And regarding the workplace, we’ve got a great culture going on, driven by a talented group of enthusiastic people. We’re deeply serious about investing in people and creating proud moments that you’ll look back on and enjoy.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org