Korall Engineering AS is a design engineering firm part of StartupLab Bergen, a member of the GCE Ocean Technology Cluster, which employs the latest high-end design optimization technologies, our team develops automates product design workflows to reduce engineering and lead times and redesigns existing industrial products.
Duties and responsibilities
- Working with our React/NodeJs Web-based portal for 3D part generation.
- Research into new technologies in the field of 3D Optimization
- Participation in technical courses and training sessions
- Participate in a continuous process to build new solutions
- Personal passion for software design and development
- Fast learner
- Excellent organizational and structural skills
- General knowledge in SolidWorks or any kind of CAD software.
- Knowledge of AWS services, including serverless architectures
- Experience with responsive web design using HTML5 and CSS
- Well traversed in SCRUM workflows and knowledge of CI/CD pipelines
- Dedicated adherence to project goals and deadlines
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment and as part of a team
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Speak and write English fluently
- Relevant education at university level or equivalent
- Personal passion for design and software development
For more information or questions please contact us.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org