Elderly home care created for family members that care
About the job
Helppy is on a mission to change elderly care. We make care personal, transparent and accessible to seniors and their families. On the engineering side of things, we contribute to this by building a best-in-class platform with superior UX for all the parties involved: the seniors and their family members, our Helppers, our operations team and some third parties.
We’re backed by a dream team of investors: Icebreaker (leading Nordic VC fund), Johannes Schildt (Kry co-founder), Elias Aalto (Wolt co-founder) and more to come.
Next, we’re launching in several European countries and looking for top talent to help us expand.
Are you the frontend engineer we’re looking for? Join us on this fun ride and you’ll get to build awesome things in good company!
Tech stack: React, Typescript, GraphQL
What you get to work on
- Building new features in our web and mobile apps
- Shaping the architecture of our micro frontends (web)
- Creating a multi-regional website with a headless CMS
What we’re looking for
- Experience in building rich web experiences for end users
- Comfortability with our main stack: React, Typescript
- Open and active mindset when it comes to learnings and improvement ideas
- Positive attitude: you remember that working can and should be fun!
What we’d be thrilled to see
- A good eye for usability
- Interest in working or learning to work full stack
- Experience with product analytics
What we offer you
- A central role in our growing engineering team with opportunity for career growth, tailored according to your skills and past experience
- Significant personal impact on the products we’re building
- Flexibility with most things (working partly remotely, choosing your tools, you name it)
- A nice office in Helsinki with lovely coworkers
- Competitive salary, stock options and benefits
What happens next
- We’ll review your profile/CV and get back to you
- First meeting: We get to know each other
- Assignment: You get a small coding assignment to complete at home
- Second meeting: You get to meet more of the team
- Offer: you receive a job offer from us!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com