Make money good
Lucinity was founded in 2018 to Make Money Good by delivering an open productivity platform for Anti-Money Laundering (AML) teams. Our continuous learning platform combines the best of artificial intelligence and human ingenuity to allow any AML team – from big banks to fintechs – to quickly and precisely tackle the ever-evolving threat of money laundering. We are a bunch of ambitious people with all kinds of experience that share a passion for impacting the world through the business of shining a light on dark finance.
About the role
As a Frontend Developer at Lucinity you will be a part of a cross functional team that owns feature delivery through end-to-end application solutions that span UI, services, and DB development. We’re building the next generation of user-facing AML products, and you’ll be part of a team that isn’t just on the cutting edge of technology, but also driven by a sense of social responsibility.
- Create highly performant and user friendly interfaces
- Develop new features according to product team requirements
- Maintain and improve existing features
- Write functional, clean, and testable code
- Experience with HTML and SCSS/CSS
- Passion for creating seamless user experiences
- Excellent communication skills
- 3+ years of experience
Our Beliefs and Values
Continuous learning is a cornerstone embedded into our product, ingrained in our culture, and manifested in our logo. Beyond the cornerstone, our values govern our actions and ensure clear strategic direction. They are rarely changed but in the name of continuous learning – constantly considered:
- Simply Human describes our understanding, respect and empathy for each other and our clients. It is a commitment to developing solutions laser-focused on helping people. It means having a passion for simple-to-use product that works with humans, not against them. Our first-hand experience that enables us to understand the wants and needs of our clients. Simply human means complementing our client’s skills and making them superheroes so they can take on financial crime, saving institutions time and money in the process.
- Shared Intelligence is a belief that by sharing data and knowledge, we can continuously improve, and accelerate progress together. It is an approach that prioritises open and honest collaboration to achieve the best solution. It means using technology to augment and advance human intelligence, not replace it. It means playing to our respective strengths—man and machine—to achieve a greater goal.
- Quiet Strength is how we empower us and our clients in the fight against financial crime. It is the pursuit of excellence with integrity and humility. It is listening to each other and our clients, always seeking first to understand. It is being passionate and proud without overselling our capabilities. It is anchored in our company roots.is how we empower our customers in the fight against financial crime. It is fortitude without the need for fame or fight. It is determination that is considered, not combative. It is anchored in our roots as an Icelandic company.
Lucinity is an equal opportunity employer. A supportive, empowering, and inclusive environment for every member of our team is integral to our mission of Making Money Good. We celebrate different perspectives to help us grow as a company and as individuals. Our team consists of brilliant people from various backgrounds located in Reykjavík, New York, London, Stockholm, and Brussels. All applicants will be considered for employment, regardless of identity or background. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their nationality, ethnicity, gender identity, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
For more information, please contact Ingiber Freyr Ólafsson, Director of Software Solutions.
We look forward to hearing from you!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org