Get your materials and products tested
Measurlabs offers the best services of 900+ top laboratories in one place, making it easy, cost-efficient and hassle-free for our customers to get the tests they need. We currently have customers from 39 countries, a team of 28, and have doubled our revenue and team size for several years in a row.
In five years, we will be one of the top testing service providers known for our excellent customer experience, with almost 100 million euros of annual revenue.
Nearly all companies developing, manufacturing, or importing tangible products or materials need laboratory testing services for R&D, process improvement, compliance, certification and quality control. By buying these tests from us, the companies can save time and money, and get all measurements they need from the same place.
We are backed by Lifeline Ventures and Tesi among others, and have just completed a financing round led by one of the leading European B2B marketplace VC funds.
So far the founders have done most of the tasks of the upcoming finance manager, but now it’s a good time to take the financial operations management to the next level. We are looking to hire a motivated finance manager to take ownership of the company financials, reporting and setting up relevant finance operations. The role is a mixture of tasks of a CFO and a controller with an additional element of business development responsibilities.
You’ll work closely with the founders, the upcoming HR manager, marketing & sales and our tech team. You’ll also take part in the board meetings and roadmap sessions together with our investors.
- You are responsible for managing all our financial processes and you will be in charge of financial planning, budgeting, reporting and risk management
- Oversee daily financial operations, including payroll, accounts payable and receivable together with our office coordinator and accountant
- Set up any needed financial operations, processes and systems to succeed in your work
- Independently apply for funding projects from public markets and report them afterwards
- Work on diverse business development projects
- Actively participate in future funding rounds together with the CEO
What we expect
- You are a hands-on and proactive person – a self-starter
- Eager to learn new things
- Constantly surprise us by the quality of your work
- 3-6 years of experience in (independent) financial roles
- Exceptional skills with spreadsheets, both Excel and Google Sheets
- Previous track-record of managing key financial tasks independently
- You are a goodhearted person (we take culture seriously 💙)
What we offer
- A finance position with a lot of responsibility and freedom
- Work closely with the founders in a fast-growing company
- Competitive compensation including company ownership via stock options
- Lunch and culture benefits
- A great place to work (literally a good location: office at the quiet end of Mannerheimintie), lovely team, wonderful customers, monthly company activities
- An opportunity to join one of the fastest growing European B2B marketplace companies backed by the leading VC investors
How to apply
- Either via LinkedIn; or
- Send your phone number and a link to your Linkedin profile.
- We’ll contact you
- First interview: focus in the candidate
- Task: simulates the work and tests skills
- Second interview: debriefing the task, company deep dive, employment details)
- Job offer
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com