Our vision is to "Fight galactic unemployment by empowering people to achieve fulfilling careers" and our mission is to: "Use critical thinking and inclusivity to build scalable career services tailored to individuals". We at Novorésumé are currently doing this by offering the most intuitive Resume and Cover Letter builder with the focus on helping everyone create the perfect job application. By 2021, 7 million people, from all around the world, have used our services and landed their dream jobs at companies such as Apple, Google, Volvo, Audi and, Airbnb. Even if we are eager to expand, building a team of people that trust, support each other, and evolve together is equally important.
- Work towards Novorėsumė’s Vision and Mission
- Aim to embody our Values and Principles
- Prioritize and manage several milestones and projects efficiently
- Translate business objectives into digital marketing campaigns
- Work with a cross-functional team while owning the creation, launch, and reporting of all ad campaigns
- Perform daily account management of PPC campaigns (review expensive under-performing keywords and ensure PPC campaigns do not exceed weekly and monthly ad spend budget, maintain Quality Score, impression share and other important metrics)
- Report on ad campaign performance and make recommendations on how to better use paid ads to reach company goals
- Write engaging and concise copy, experiment with CTAs on ads to boost click-through-rates and create landing pages to boost conversion rates
Requirements for the ideal candidate:
- Has excellent English & communication skills
- 5+ years experience in the creation and execution of digital advertising campaigns across Google Ads and Facebook Ads Manager for an international audience
- Up-to-date with latest trends across all digital disciplines to ensure the most effective mix of digital strategies and tactics are developed to achieve objectives
- Proactive and always looking to improve and anticipate the needs of others
- Humble about their achievements and has the ambition to improve and find better solutions
- Can adapt to a fast-changing scale-up environment, where priorities can shift based on new information
- Is a self-starter, who tries to find solutions and work around problems instead of waiting for things to be fixed
- Can trust themselves to find the right answer/solution through research, testing, and curiosity
- Is highly organized with a structured approach and good data visualization skills
- Doesn’t shy away from discussing their ideas in a forum and can present them in a clear and structured way
- Applies critical thinking to decision making and uses facts instead of opinions, to make decisions
- Has excellent time management and prioritizing skills
- Brings excellent attention to detail
- Is an outgoing and caring person who enjoys working across multiple disciplines and teams
Nice to have:
- SEO knowledge
- Creative content and pop culture knowledge (we work with trends and we experiment with new designs all the time)
- GDPR awareness (data privacy is extremely important to us)
- Influencer Marketing experience
We’ll make sure you:
- Feel empowered to achieve a fulfilling career
- Are part of a great work environment, where facts matter more than opinions or titles and where actionable feedback is important
- Know why your work is valuable, and we’ll reward and showcase your achievements.
- Have access to relevant training materials, courses, and workshops
- Feel listened to and engaged with your work
Perks and benefits
This job comes with several perks and benefits
Enjoy a free catered lunch with your colleagues, every day.
Flexible working hours
Time is precious. Make it count. Morning person or night owl, this job is for you.
Free coffee / tea
Get your caffeine fix to get you started and keep you going.
Near public transit
Easy access and treehugger friendly workplace.
Social gatherings and games; hang out with your colleagues.
Free office snacks
Peckish after lunch? We got your back with soft drinks, treats and fruit.
Remote work allowed
You know how you perform best. Work from your couch, your favorite cafe or abroad when you feel like it.
Your local office is your anchor point, thus, we placed it centrally at your convenience.
We take care of you, even when you are old and wrinkly.
Free friday beers
Friday is something special, let’s enjoy a beer together.
Maternity / paternity leave
Kids are the future, go spend time with them.
Break a leg! Seriously, we got you covered in our company healthcare plan.
We want to take you from good to great.
Strengthen your body with office yoga and handstands or leave your body in good hands by our masseuse.
Take time to relax and reboot when you need it.
New tech gear
Are you a true Tech Savvy? Macbook, trackpad, you name it, we get you covered.
Mental health support
We care about your wellbeing. We take stress seriously and support you in times with any mental imbalance.
Dogs, turtles or goldfish are welcome in the office as long as they want to cuddle every now and then.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org