Software Development Academy & Recruitment
Integrify is a fast-growing tech company and a modern programming academy. Our mission is to help international talent kick start their dream careers as software developers and data scientists.
2022 is going to be a fascinating year at Integrify as we continue to grow by doubling the number of people on the team as well as the number of graduates in our Academies. Our students are highly motivated and driven as most of them are either technical university graduates or career changers with many years of work experience and eagerness to start new careers. Only 5% of applicants are chosen for the Academy so you’ll be working with the best.
Our vision is to become the #1 coding academy in Europe and you have the chance to hop on board and grow with us! At the moment, we are operating in Finland, Sweden, Denmark, Germany, and the Netherlands. As we continue to grow, we now need a new team leader who gets excited about making sure our Data Science & Machine Learning courses are the best in the market, the way we educate is modern and scalable and that our instructors are supported to achieve great results.
Quick facts about Integrify:
- We offer courses in Software Development and Data Science
- Operations in 5 countries
- Annually 700+ students enrolled in our courses
- 30+ team members based in Helsinki
What will be your main responsibilities?
As a Lead Teacher you will:
- Own, oversee, develop, scale and steer the Data Science and Machine Learning courses while leading, supporting and developing a team of instructors.
- Act as a role model to your team and jump in to teach courses.
- Make sure all training programs are up to date and revise new modules when needed together with the instructors.
- Create and develop totally new programs to ensure we’re ahead of the market.
- Implement best practices for remote/on-demand learning at scale.
- Work in close collaboration with our CTO and various stakeholders to ensure a world class learning experience for our students.
- Collaborate with our Careers team to make sure our graduates’ land exciting jobs.
What makes you the right fit?
- You have proven working experience with Machine Learning, Deep Learning or Data Science
- You have a good theoretical foundation of different Machine Learning and Deep Learning algorithms. Having Master or PhD degree in Machine Learning or Data science is considered a plus
- You have preferably worked with most of the following: Airflow, Cloud Computing (AWS), MLOps, Continuous ML, Flask, FastAPI, SQL databases, Spark
- You are familiar with the focus area technologies and frameworks in our curriculum, mainly Python, NumPy, Pandas, Keras, and Tensorflow
- Knowledge and experience with PowerBI or Tableau is a plus
- You get excited by building world-class remote education systems
- You are eager to share your knowledge and educate instructors as well as international junior-level students with work in technology
- You have a growth mindset and a natural problem-solving ability with a bias towards action and find rapid growth fulfilling and motivating
- You enjoy leading a team and working closely with people
- You are passionate about scaling our proven model for thousands of students
- Your previous background will be taken into consideration when modifying this role
- You are fluent in English and a great communicator
What do you get from joining our team?
- Opportunity to build and scale the business together with a team of 30+ amazing colleagues. Think of it as combining high-growth startup entrepreneurship with meaningful social goals
- Endless learning opportunities in a fast-growing startup
- Competitive compensation package
- International environment: we have a diverse team and graduates from more than 80 countries
- Get to meet lots of people and grow your network with hundreds of amazing individuals across Europe
- Central downtown location in Kamppi, remote work also possible
- Friday Brekkies and other fun team activities
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com